Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Complete Bengals games, from the '70s and '80s, online.
Added 2005 Bengals at Steelers.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2015, 12:08 AM)ElkValleyBengal Wrote: Check out the 1988 Redskins @ Bengals game at the 1:33:30 mark.  Never had I, nor have I since, seen a defense so completely fooled on a play-action pass.  The replays which follow the ensuing kickoff give a better picture of this.

My first ever live NFL game...

(11-01-2015, 01:54 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Added 2005 Bengals at Steelers.

Thanks for the work brother....just now noticed this thread....awesome. Clapping
[Image: haoRwE.png]
Joined old board in fall of '10.....11k+ posts....28k+ rep, and tossed to the curb....thanks Son of Paul!

Reply/Quote
all of them are not watchable anymore:

"Super Bowl XXIII ..." The YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Re-added '89 oilers @ bengals and added '86 bengals @ broncos.

Added '83 raiders @ bengals

Re-added '82 season playoffs, jets @ bengals

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2016, 01:55 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Re-added '89 oilers @ bengals and added '86 bengals @ broncos.

Added '83 raiders @ bengals

Re-added '82 season playoffs, jets @ bengals

how do you find your added games on youtube ?  what is your sign in name?
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2016, 01:04 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: how do you find your added games on youtube ?  what is your sign in name?

They get taken down from time to time. The NFL are a bunch of curmudgeons. I haven't searched in a while, but for a time, i watched the hell out of all the games i posted. 

It was glorious for a time...  Sad

Reply/Quote
(07-11-2016, 01:04 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: how do you find your added games on youtube ?  what is your sign in name?

I just went through and updated the list. The only ones that are still available are the ones with 3 asterisks at the end.

Reply/Quote

You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
It's not a full game, but I made a new video about Ken "The Rattler" Riley. Simply our greatest defensive player in our history.

https://youtu.be/i0G-9IieB80
[Image: 20200101-145443.jpg]
Reply/Quote