Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Concussion for Whit?
I didn't notice he went out, but Bengals.com's recap stated he left with a "head injury". If he has a concussion, that could put him in jeopardy to travel to London for the next game and really impacts our chances of a victory.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 06:05 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I didn't notice he went out, but Bengals.com's recap stated he left with a "head injury".  If he has a concussion, that could put him in jeopardy to travel to London for the next game and really impacts our chances of a victory.

Hope it was just a poke in the eye or something, he made some great blocks today and looked like the old Whit.

Need Whitworth.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 06:05 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I didn't notice he went out, but Bengals.com's recap stated he left with a "head injury".  If he has a concussion, that could put him in jeopardy to travel to London for the next game and really impacts our chances of a victory.

Marvin said in the post-game presser that Whit was OK. No concussion protocol.

The same cannot be said for the QB of Bengals next opponent.
GO STRIPES!!!
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 07:08 PM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: Marvin said in the post-game presser that Whit was OK. No concussion protocol.

GO STRIPES!!!

Damnit I love great Bengal fandom.

Rep!

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 07:08 PM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: Marvin said in the post-game presser that Whit was OK. No concussion protocol.

GO STRIPES!!!

Bengals.com now says that Whit is in fact in the concussion protocol and his availability next week is in question:

Whitworth left early in concussion protocol, so he’s questionable for next Sunday, leaving some doubt on an offensive line where Ogbuehi have up two sacks

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Quick-hits-Going-downHill-Whit-in-protocol-Green-stays-hot--Defense-adjusts-to-Hue-wrinkle/db5e6f14-95b6-448d-a532-70e071e404aa
Reply/Quote
He left field on his own and walked side by side with Dr on way to locker room.

He looked visibly pissed though as he was ripping tape from his fingers and hand while discarding in air as he walked shaking his head.

The team will probably leave early for London as well. This is concerning.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Who played LT when Whit left?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 08:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Who played LT when Whit left?

My assumption is Fisher, but I can't say that it was him for certain.
Reply/Quote