Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Concussion
I just saw this movie, since it came on while I'm sitting in my office and it was free to watch. (I'm not paying to see Will Smith in anything) Man, this film sure paints a nice picture between the Stoolers and Goodell, as they paired to cover up the whole CTE thing even though it highlighted the Steelers players who were initially diagnosed with it. Typical.
Reply/Quote
Instead of complaining about a movie from 2015, why don't you lick my nuts?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2023, 08:16 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Instead of complaining about a movie from 2015, why don't you lick my nuts?

Oh, did the movie's portrayal of your team strike a nerve did it???? Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2023, 02:40 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I just saw this movie, since it came on while I'm sitting in my office and it was free to watch. (I'm not paying to see Will Smith in anything) Man, this film sure paints a nice picture between the Stoolers and Goodell, as they paired to cover up the whole CTE thing even though it highlighted the Steelers players who were initially diagnosed with it.  Typical.

Yeah, and I bet in your mind Mike Brown was the knight in shining armor fighting to reveal their duplicity and bring justice to the NFL.  

Face it, man, this was a league-wide cover-up.  And while the film might have featured Steelers, players all over the league have been affected by CTE.  And their teams are just as complicit as the Steelers.

Using something that causes this much pain and suffering to so many players and their families just to smack one particular team is not a good look.  You'll note that none of your fellow Bengal fans have jumped on this bandwagon.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2023, 02:21 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Using something that causes this much pain and suffering to so many players and their families just to smack one particular team is not a good look.  You'll note that none of your fellow Bengal fans have jumped on this bandwagon.

You're right - which always makes for good smack - but I don't oppose dick-ish level smack even about this topic. His smack is just weak sauce.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 06:44 PM)6andcounting Wrote: His smack is just weak sauce.

That's what Gordon Ramsay said about your mom's bolognaise! BOOM! ROASTED!

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote