Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Condi Rice - Next Browns HC?
Per Adam Schefter. This is something they’re actually considering.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
mmmmkay, who is this Condi Rice you speak of???? Link?
Reply/Quote
Condoleezza Rice... Former Secretary of State & National Security advisor under George W Bush
Reply/Quote
Didn’t believe at first.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25310452/cleveland-browns-want-interview-condoleezza-rice-head-coaching-job

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 01:21 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Condoleezza Rice... Former Secretary of State & National Security advisor under George W Bush

Lmao...this is who I was thinking of. I was like "man...that'd be out of left field".

I mean, the Browns have done some silly things though.

EDIT: Wait, this is real?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Not sure HC of NFL team is the first coaching gig you want. She might make a great executive/GM though. She is a diehard football fan and has spent a lot of time with the Stanford team.
Reply/Quote
Imagine her trying to negotiate with the refs over blown calls.

Reply/Quote
I saw an article about that a few minutes ago on NBC sports. I thought I had accidentally visited The Onion.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Well, anyone can be hired to do anything, these days...
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 01:54 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Well, anyone can be hired to do anything, these days...

I guess if you have the Strahan gap, that automatically qualifies you as NFL material? LMAO

Reply/Quote
I saw a couple of reports on Twitter that said the actual job she wants is NFL Commissioner.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 02:14 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I saw a couple of reports on Twitter that said the actual job she wants is NFL Commissioner.

She's equally qualified to be a HC or Commissioner, so, I guess it's a push.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 02:14 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I saw a couple of reports on Twitter that said the actual job she wants is NFL Commissioner.

That's why I'm shocked she's on the list for HC. I always pictured her as an owner or a high ranking executive. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Well, I guess if ABC can do this, all bets are off.

[Image: YMK6VxAV_400x400.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Well if she identifies as an nfl head coach, then why not? Nowadays you can pick your gender and soon you can pick your age, so why not your profession? She couldn’t be any worse than Hue.
Reply/Quote