Poll: How confident are you that the Bengals push thru with more weak starter upgrades leaving you satisfied once draft is over ?
100 % confident they follow thru with more weak area upgrades that will satisfy me once draft is over
76 to 99% confident – Nearly convinced Bengals will change approach this time around to my liking
51-75% - More likely than not they push thru with upgrades that have me satisfied Post draft
50/50 – Just not sold on them changing enough but just maybe they will – somewhat puzzled
26-49% - More likely than not they pull up short leaving me unsatisfied after the draft
1-25% - Slim chance but some chance they see weak area upgrades thru to my liking
0% confident – Bengals likely already out of comfort zone & won’t make final upgrades I want
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confidence Bengals push thru with more weak area upgrades leaving you satisfied -Poll
(03-23-2018, 03:41 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I still think they could do more with a little creativity so I am at 50% right now. However, I am pleased more this year than in quite awhile with their involvement durinf FA.
My sentiments exactly. Mellow
Reply/Quote
Because of the firing of PA, the hiring of Pollack, the Glenn trade, and the signings of Hart (for depth) and Brown, I said 100%. Plus, at least they talked to Reid. I think Marvin thinks he has something to prove. Plus, the Browns have a financial interest in getting serious.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
0%

They brought back Marvin for a SIXTEENTH season, and seemed desperate to do so, no less.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote