Poll: Will the 2024 Bengals Front Office get the Roster Super Bowl Win ready ?
The 2024 Bengals Roster WILL end up being strong enough for Burrow to Win it all
Lean towards Confidence that the Team Roster likely ends up being strong enough to win it all
Totally on the fence right now about the 2024 Bengals Roster ending up Super Bowl Win capable
Lean towards Concern that the Team Roster likely will NOT end up being be strong enough to win it all
The 2024 Bengals Roster will NOT end up being strong enough even with Burrow to help carry it
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confidence in the 2024 Bengals Front Office - POLL
I voted no confidence because I don't think the Bengals will win the Super Bowl in 2024/2025. Yes we have a great team. But, there are other great teams. I think we make the playoffs though.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2024, 06:51 PM)depthchart Wrote: Trying harder than in the past but this makes me think of the 2015 Bengals Roster (which likely had some Mike Brown influence)

versus the developing 2024 Bengals Roster. (One with Andy Dalton as the QB & one with Joe Burrow)

Would having Joe Burrow lead to trying harder (so to speak) since Burrow may be able to carry a Roster further (Super Bowl)

-or- would having Andy Dalton (back then) compel someone to try harder to build a better Roster since it would be harder for him to carry it.

I am sure one would try hard with either QB but having one QB versus having the other would probably impact expectations & then some decisions.

Believe it is because they're trying to sign Higgins as most seem to want. If they moved on they would have had the extra 21 Million to spend and could have gotten most of the players people covet and an extra draft pick. If they do sign him then it will be much worse in near future when Chase signs per this is just the small effect from a tag. 

Think they've done ok squeezing Tee's tag money into the equation even though I would have preferred they moved on and spent elsewhere plus added extra pick. Although feel better about this team than I expected keeping Tee especially if they add another FA now or after camp cuts. Just got to hope he does not just mail it in this year if not signed long term.

Don't think MB is putting his signature on it at all or they would have hardly done anything in FA and overpaid the players that left instead. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2024, 06:27 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Believe it is because they're trying to sign Higgins as most seem to want. If they moved on they would have had the extra 21 Million to spend and could have gotten most of the players people covet and an extra draft pick. If they do sign him then it will be much worse in near future when Chase signs per this is just the small effect from a tag. 

Think they've done ok squeezing Tee's tag money into the equation even though I would have preferred they moved on and spent elsewhere plus added extra pick. Although feel better about this team than I expected keeping Tee especially if they add another FA now or after camp cuts. Just got to hope he does not just mail it in this year if not signed long term.

Don't think MB is putting his signature on it at all or they would have hardly done anything in FA and overpaid the players that left instead. 

I have no feat Tee would "mail it in" as you state. He's not really that kind of player, and more importantly, if he wants to be traded and paid next year he has to put good tape up this year. He kind of had a down year last year. If he wants top money, he's going to have to perform this year. And Tee's smart enough to know that.
Reply/Quote