Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Confirmed by US State Department Hamas using Hospital as a human shield
Today the US state department confirmed by its own investigation Hamas has and is using a hospital as a human shield Israel had reported this earlier, now confirmed by the US. This is a REAL WAR CRIME, THE ACTS ON OCT 7TH BY HAMAS WERE REAL WAR CRIMES AND THE ROCKETS FIRED INTO ISRAEL WITHOUT PRECISION TO ATTEMPT TO MISS CIVILIANS IS A WAR CRIME.

Hamas is evil any those protesting in the US and around the world who still think Israel bombed a Gaza hospital need to realize they were misinformed. It is proven through audio and video it was a rocket fired within Gaza close to the hospital that misfired and landed in the hospital parking lot. That failed rocket did not kill over 500 people as Hamas claimed, it killed a few and injured Palestinians as well. All the fault of Jihadists, not Israel.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Israel-Hamas war: IDF finds weapons inside al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) released video early Wednesday showing weapons found inside the al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza.

"IDF troops are continuing the precise and targeted operation against Hamas in the Shifa Hospital complex, in which the troops are conducting searches for Hamas terrorist infrastructure and assets," the IDF said in a statement.

"As the soldiers entered the hospital complex, they engaged with a number of terrorists and killed them," the statement added. "Following this, during searches in one of the departments of the hospital, the troops located a room with technological assets, along with military and combat equipment used by the Hamas terrorist organization."

One more example of Hamas placing innocent Palestinians in harms way versus protecting them.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2023, 07:16 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote:
Israel-Hamas war: IDF finds weapons inside al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) released video early Wednesday showing weapons found inside the al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza.

"IDF troops are continuing the precise and targeted operation against Hamas in the Shifa Hospital complex, in which the troops are conducting searches for Hamas terrorist infrastructure and assets," the IDF said in a statement.

"As the soldiers entered the hospital complex, they engaged with a number of terrorists and killed them," the statement added. "Following this, during searches in one of the departments of the hospital, the troops located a room with technological assets, along with military and combat equipment used by the Hamas terrorist organization."

One more example of Hamas placing innocent Palestinians in harms way versus protecting them.

Well I guess that justifies all the innocent people killed to you.  Congrats.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2023, 09:38 PM)GMDino Wrote: Well I guess that justifies all the innocent people killed to you.  Congrats.

There are no innocent people once war is declared. Did the US go easy on Germany? How about North Korea civilians?

But just like Israel, the US did not start a war by killing over 1400 innocent civilians, then retreat under hospitals and schools being the cowards that they are.

You believe the same civilian casualty numbers given to the UN by Hamas, same Hamas who said  Israel bombed a hospital and killed over 500 innocent civilians. I would not be surprised if Israel has yet to kill 1400 civilians during an act of war in Gaza. 

Hamas wants us to believe over 14,000 civilians killed and over 30% are children. Sadly, you believe them, I don't. I would not be surprised if Hamas and Islamic Jihadist misfired missiles killed more Palestinians than precision Israeli missiles. 

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2023, 10:49 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: There are no innocent people once war is declared. Did the US go easy on Germany? How about North Korea civilians?

But just like Israel, the US did not start a war by killing over 1400 innocent civilians, then retreat under hospitals and schools being the cowards that they are.

You believe the same civilian casualty numbers given to the UN by Hamas, same Hamas who said  Israel bombed a hospital and killed over 500 innocent civilians. I would not be surprised if Israel has yet to kill 1400 civilians during an act of war in Gaza. 

Hamas wants us to believe over 14,000 civilians killed and over 30% are children. Sadly, you believe them, I don't. I would not be surprised if Hamas and Islamic Jihadist misfired missiles killed more Palestinians than precision Israeli missiles. 

War is hell.

I didn't say I believed anything...I said you found a way to justify killing innocent civilians.

I was actually coming here to post this on the memes thread but somehow fate brought me to this post first...

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
Saw this today. Don’t know how much I believe it. But I was happy to see it.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/khamenei-reportedly-told-hamas-chief-iran-will-not-directly-enter-war/

“Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei reportedly told Hamas chief Ismail Haniyeh earlier this month that, since Tehran was not given prior notice of the devastating terror onslaught of October 7, it would not join the war against Israel.”
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 01:21 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Saw this today. Don’t know how much I believe it. But I was happy to see it.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/khamenei-reportedly-told-hamas-chief-iran-will-not-directly-enter-war/

“Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei reportedly told Hamas chief Ismail Haniyeh earlier this month that, since Tehran was not given prior notice of the devastating terror onslaught of October 7, it would not join the war against Israel.”

Iran talks a lot of shit, but at the end of the day they'll stick to directly funding terrorists instead of putting themselves in the line of Fire.  They know getting directly involved would cause the US to bend them over a barrel.  And no way China is intervening on the side of Iran and tanking their entire economy.

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2023, 10:49 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: There are no innocent people once war is declared. Did the US go easy on Germany? How about North Korea civilians?

I believe them too. 

But it sounds like you are not down with internatonal humanitarian law and the 4th Geneva  Convention.

Hamas isn't either.  

?? what about NK civilians??
Reply/Quote