Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrat Division Champs
Congrats on locking the #1 the Ravens are playing well.
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
The Browns definitely fought hard today and kept the Ravens from getting off to a hot start in the first half.
Reply/Quote
Thought they already had that. Congrats.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Congrats to the Ravens and their true fans like Pat. I hope they win it all and do think they have a great shot if they stay healthy.

Great year Ravens!!!

Now, put a dagger in the Steeler's playoff hopes this week. ThumbsUp
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2019, 01:31 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Congrats to the Ravens and their true fans like Pat. I hope they win it all and do think they have a great shot if they stay healthy.

Great year Ravens!!!

Now, put a dagger in the Steeler's playoff hopes this week.  ThumbsUp

Jealousy keeps me from hoping they win it all, but I'd be happy for Pat and Blitz.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
ABNE

Anybody
But
New
England

**Gasp** Go Ratbirds. Excuse me while I go vomit now.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2019, 12:30 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: ABNE

Anybody
But
New
England

**Gasp** Go Ratbirds. Excuse me while I go vomit now.

Yup
Reply/Quote
As an Os fan, I know it’s frustrating to see talent wasted by poor team ownership. The Browns play the division hard. Hopefully they’ll find the right leadership to bring it all together. The fans deserve it.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote