Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers messin' with their balls?
(12-12-2016, 07:19 PM)jason Wrote: One of their fans on this very board has two prosthetic gonads made of steel. I'm assuming he got them as a result of a chain link fence climbing acciden

You should know about those prosthetic gonads, they made your mom's back side black and blue.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 10:28 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: But the Steelers pushed them hard enough to get them banned.

every team did roids in the 70s
they just had the talent that made the difference

lets stop living in the past, although i understand why bengals fans would want to, because the present is hard to face :andy:
People suck
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2016, 09:52 AM)Griever Wrote: every team did roids in the 70s
they just had the talent that made the difference

lets stop living in the past, although i understand why bengals fans would want to, because the present is hard to face :andy:

We learned to live in the past from Steelers fans constantly talking about it.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2016, 02:38 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: We learned to live in the past from Steelers fans constantly talking about it.

is that why the majority of talk about super bowl rings is always brought up from a bengals fan?
People suck
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2016, 03:21 PM)Griever Wrote: is that why the majority of talk about super bowl rings is always brought up from a bengals fan?

Probably, but I don't pretend to understand what most of their crying is about.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2016, 03:58 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Probably, but I don't pretend to understand what most of their crying is about.

to bad we cant quarantine them to jungle noise
People suck
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2016, 03:21 PM)Griever Wrote: is that why the majority of talk about super bowl rings is always brought up from a bengals fan?

When 99.9% of the people on a message board are Bengals fans, that will tend to happen.

Who woulda knowed? Mellow

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2016, 11:40 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: When 99.9% of the people on a message board are Bengals fans, that will tend to happen.

Who woulda knowed? Mellow

no one asked you to bring in facts, faulky
People suck
Reply/Quote