Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heath?
(12-06-2016, 10:27 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Directly proportionate to how worried you Monongohela-bathing web-toed yinzers are about Evel Benievil bouncing his water head off of a windshield again. Since we're bringing up ancient shit.

Cintuckian, didn't mean to get you upset but Andrew Dalton isn't ancient shit. Pretty much the same scenario, the bungels stink and everyone is pointing fingers at each other. Like the saying goes, "if you ignore history ( or shit as you hill people refer to it)  you are doomed to repeat it. Thank You.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2016, 06:36 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Cintuckian, didn't mean to get you upset but Andrew Dalton isn't ancient shit. Pretty much the same scenario, the bungels stink and everyone is pointing fingers at each other. Like the saying goes, "if you ignore history ( or shit as you hill people refer to it ) you are doomed to repeat it. Thank You.

(12-07-2016, 06:38 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Cintuckian, didn't mean to get you upset but Andrew Dalton isn't ancient shit. Pretty much the same scenario, the bungels stink and everyone is pointing fingers at each other. Like the saying goes, "if you ignore history ( or shit as you hill people refer to it)  you are doomed to repeat it. Thank You.

Lrn2post

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Andy Dalton coughs up ball, gives Ravens go-ahead touchdown.

I know you probably think this was a headline from 2016 after that complete bungle of a moment. But it's not. It's from September of 2015...LOL...That boy is consistent if anything.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2016, 03:14 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Lrn2post

Hi. The second one was in case he didn't understand the first one. Thank You.
Reply/Quote
So the answer to the original question is the obvious one.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2016, 07:20 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Hi. The second one was in case he didn't understand the first one. Thank You.
Oh. Because from my angle, reading that post a second time just confirmed how sorry it was.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2016, 10:27 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Directly proportionate to how worried you Monongohela-bathing web-toed yinzers are about Evel Benievil bouncing his water head off of a windshield again. Since we're bringing up ancient shit.

The Monongahela flows into to the Ohio...so how does Steeler ass taste?
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2016, 08:55 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: So the answer to the original question is the obvious one.

I think I'll just stick this here.

[Image: 3qfqef.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2016, 10:02 AM)Vlad Wrote: The Monongahela flows into to the Ohio...so how does Steeler ass taste?

Vlad: "Paw where does these rivers go tew?"

Uncle Cousin Vlad Dad while wishing he was born with a tongue so he could've talked Sister niece Vlad mom into an abortion: "Reckon they roll into the Ahiya river".

Vlad: Giggles and runs to keyboard.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2016, 10:08 AM)Vlad Wrote: I think I'll just stick this here.

...said Ben in a Georgia bathroom.
Reply/Quote