Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Brown's Bitching AGAIN!
In an update from my other thread, now Antonio Brown is saying Ben didn't throw it to him because Ben made the decision to stay in the tunnel during the anthem when Brown wanted to kneel!

This keeps getting better and better!

Quote:"Roethlisberger spearheaded a decision to reverse course and have the players remain in the tunnel rather than on the sidelines as originally intended, which was the topic of an emotional team meeting the following day. During that meeting, sources said, Brown expressed his displeasure with how Roethlisberger and others handled the matter, and there was some lingering resentment through the week.
"Sources said Brown has felt strongly the urge to kneel in protest during the anthem, but the Steelers have been in unison standing or remaining off the field during the playing of it. Sunday, when the quarterback did not throw to him early in the game, when he was wide open for a possible TD, Brown took it personally and believed it was related to his recent dispute with Roethlisberger, according to the sources, which led to his sideline blow-up."

Turmoil in your "model franchise"?

Players holding out and then coming in and not producing, quarterback considering retirement, now your star receiver is bitching!

Does this push Ben towards retirement after this season where he can be a full-time rapist?
Reply/Quote
Didn't see the apostrophe so I'm thinking "hell yeah, they're bitching, they're 0-5." But, ok.

I'll leave now before I have to watch you get roughed up. Good luck, buddy
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 06:09 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Didn't see the apostrophe so I'm thinking "hell yeah, they're bitching, they're 0-5."  But, ok.

I'll leave now before I have to watch you get roughed up. Good luck, buddy

Steelers fans are delusional and hate the truth, so I'm expecting it  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
[Image: tenor.gif]
Reply/Quote
BEJESUS! Brad's bitching 'bout Brown's bitching because Boozing Big Ben boohoo'd Bonehead Brown's begging to bend by bypassing Brown's blazing and breezing by Baltimore's Birds in the buttkicking ballin' bonanza in Bmore?

Bro... best believe Brad be bumpin billion Brown board-posts.

Edit; I'm just going to keep adding words
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote