Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Congrats Chase and Hendrickson
Both guys were named to the Pro Bowl. I also expect both of them to bow out due to injuries

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Didn’t see this anywhere so if I missed it my apologies.

Trey and JaMarr were both elected to the Pro Bowl. Neither are “starters” but still well-deserved for both. Hope they don’t compete/risk injury playing any of the games they now have.

And yes Bates is a starting safety for the NFC…
Reply/Quote
I guess they will be merged. Was typing mine as you posted this…not so great minds think alike : )
Reply/Quote

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

One thing the Bengals do right is WR’s. No doubt about it.

Reply/Quote
So tell me the Pro Bowl is not a popularity contest. How does a DE leading the league in sacs not get a 1st team invite?
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2024, 09:43 AM)Sled21 Wrote: So tell me the Pro Bowl is not a popularity contest. How does a DE leading the league in sacs not get a 1st team invite?

The All-Pro team should be interesting.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2024, 09:43 AM)Sled21 Wrote: So tell me the Pro Bowl is not a popularity contest. How does a DE leading the league in sacs not get a 1st team invite?

Not sure. I don’t get the love for Crosby. I don’t think he is in anyway better than Trey, yet always hyped up above him.

Garrett I understand because of his pedigree, but Crosby is a shame that he is ahead of Trey.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2024, 11:46 PM)pally Wrote: Both guys were named to the Pro Bowl. I also expect both of them to bow out due to injuries

What no offensive linemen? LOL
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2024, 10:41 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: What no offensive linemen? LOL

Orlando actually did make it as a 3rd alternate.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2024, 11:40 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Orlando actually did make it as a 3rd alternate.

Something needs to give in the OL. Whether it’s Pollack or a quicker start.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2024, 12:51 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Something needs to give in the OL. Whether it’s Pollack or a quicker start.

They aren’t moving on from Pollack so it’s really not even worth taking about (ad nauseam). Duke just needs to finally nail some draft picks, full stop. Especially if they use a high one on Jonah’s replacement at RT.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2024, 12:56 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They aren’t moving on from Pollack so it’s really not even worth taking about (ad nauseam). Duke just needs to finally nail some draft picks, full stop. Especially if they use a high one on Jonah’s replacement at RT.

I’ve not been a fan long but it’s my biggest gripe. I’m afraid financially they were forced to move on from Marvin as things had really stagnated. Going forward it’ll be interesting to see if they’ve settled into that comfort zone again. I sure don’t know squat but as Mike Brown got at the golden years he wanted to make sure and leave a financially sound franchise. So he’s been very conservative. They all work there but I guess his children and grand children convinced him they could handle it financially. They’ve been more proactive. Well Zac & Management are all about family. But sometimes you can’t be accommodating its business. I hope they move on from Pollack. JMO Zac needs help in scheming the run game. He needs young blood in his OL coach. We’ve brought in a lot of players without a good running game. We’ve had improvement in the protection.

Reply/Quote