Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funko Pops
Any other collectors here? I just saw the latest wave of NFL pops came out.

They now have 159 NFL pops.... and the ONLY two teams WITHOUT one... the Ravens and Bengals. What the hell?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2018, 07:50 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Any other collectors here? I just saw the latest wave of NFL pops came out.

They now have 159 NFL pops.... and the ONLY two teams WITHOUT one... the Ravens and Bengals. What the hell?

they have made many for things I like.. But almost all of them look like crap compared to the actual thing they are suppose to be.. (especially the aliens)

So I have passed on this new beanie baby type fad.
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2018, 07:50 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Any other collectors here? I just saw the latest wave of NFL pops came out.

I’m outraged and I don’t even know what one is, but since P&R is closed on weekends I have to GO here to get outraged.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Never even heard of a funky pop until now. Had to google. Wished I didn’t.

Reply/Quote
Bengals slighted again.

Not surprised.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I thought you were just making fun of me for being old and a pops to my kids and grandkids..  Come to think about it I wouldn't mind if my kids called me Funko Pops..long haired funky old pops.. . Both already call me pops as is.. lol 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote