Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats Ravens
The Bengals had no answer to Jackson running, but in all fairness they wouldn’t have had an answer to whatever the Ravens decided to do. Ravens D looked good when Harbs wasn’t giving the Bengals the ball on the good side of the 50.

I like Mosely because he will make a nice play and not act like he just did a strip sack TD. Meanwhile we had Dre jumping around after a 7 yard run.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yup, good game guys. The better team won today. Marvin has never been able to beat a young QB unless he has like 8 games of tape on him.
Reply/Quote
Agree. Ravens played better. Game would have been over earlier if not for an alignment penalty
Reply/Quote
Geez nice smack talk. Wana give them a handy too?
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 07:44 PM)motoarch Wrote: Geez nice smack talk. Wana give them a handy too?

What the hell we gonna smack?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Good game, guys. Glad to see Lamar Jackson is a workable QB in the NFL. This kid is the future of this team, good or bad.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
The best possible scenario for Pittsburgh happened today. Congrats Ravens.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2018, 12:05 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Good game, guys. Glad to see Lamar Jackson is a workable QB in the NFL. This kid is the future of this team, good or bad.

Um. I'd wait till you play a real defense. That guy looked pretty bad in the pocket against a bad defense. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2018, 12:56 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: The best possible scenario for Pittsburgh happened today. Congrats Ravens.

I don't think it really mattered either way.  And since when are congrats threads not OK in the smack forum? Maybe if I complained about the refs and said ratbirds instead of Ravens.

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2018, 03:02 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Um. I'd wait till you play a real defense. That guy looked pretty bad in the pocket against a bad defense. 

Yep, no doubt my use of "workable" was way too premature. I basically called him the next Cam Newton. 

Reply/Quote
Good game. Crowd was louder than it’s been in a while which was fun yesterday.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2018, 03:39 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yep, no doubt my use of "workable" was way too premature. I basically called him the next Cam Newton. 

You don't even know if he's workable until he plays some more teams. 

I expect then, it will be apparent that he's a bad pocket passer. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2018, 12:02 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You don't even know if he's workable until he plays some more teams. 

I expect then, it will be apparent that he's a bad pocket passer. 

Yep, definitely can't say that he's capable of being used as a QB in the NFL after mixed use for 9 games and then starting 1. No way, "good or bad", an offense could be designed that incorporates him at QB.

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2018, 12:05 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Good game, guys. Glad to see Lamar Jackson is a workable QB in the NFL. This kid is the future of this team, good or bad.

Now that, going forward, every team will be scheming for his runs, do you think his passing game will be up to snuff?
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2018, 07:06 PM)Dill Wrote: Now that, going forward, every team will be scheming for his runs, do you think his passing game will be up to snuff?

Hopefully it gets up to snuff or that'll be the "or bad" I alluded to. At least he's fun to watch.

Reply/Quote
Late to the party, but congrats are in order for our fellow Ravens fans....except Poe....**** that guy. LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote