Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats Ravens Fans
Your team absolutely killed it in the draft. They drafted players to even further enhance your team's philosophy, nice job. I feel like the Bengals made huge steps forward in this year's offseason, as well. Looking forward to some exciting games this season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
They really did have a grade A draft. I've always respected Baltimore. Never could feel the same about CLE or PIT.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
Yeah once again the Bengals had one of the worst drafts that's like 4 or 5 years in a row. Duke Tobin STINKS!
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 08:08 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Yeah once again the Bengals had one of the worst drafts that's like 4 or 5 years in a row. Duke Tobin STINKS!

Not sure why you think that the Bengals had a bad draft.  I think that they did a good job on their mission of transforming the team into the image that they want to project onto the field.  In just one year, they overhauled the LB room, and made some massive acquisitions in free agency.  The entire team has been transformed. into one prepared to compete in the modern era of NFL football.  Not a bad draft at all, just not what YOU wanted.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 08:13 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Not sure why you think that the Bengals had a bad draft.  I think that they did a good job on their mission of transforming the team into the image that they want to project onto the field.  In just one year, they overhauled the LB room, and made some massive acquisitions in free agency.  The entire team has been transformed. into one prepared to compete in the modern era of NFL football.  Not a bad draft at all, just not what YOU wanted.

What the hell is #Nati1 talking about???? This was a a great draft!!! They have 4 starters with their first 4 picks. That's really all you can ask for!

Exciting times!
Reply/Quote
EDC proving to be a good replacement for Ozzie. Trading Hurst resulted in the pick we used on Simmons and the pick we traded to the Jags for Calais Campbell.

Pretty good draft for the Bengals too
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 10:11 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: EDC proving to be a good replacement for Ozzie. Trading Hurst resulted in the pick we used on Simmons and the pick we traded to the Jags for Calais Campbell.

Pretty good draft for the Bengals too

I can't help thinking Ozzie is never more than a phone call away.  Who the hell was it that taught Ozzie?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 10:54 PM)McC Wrote: I can't help thinking Ozzie is never more than a phone call away.  Who the hell was it that taught Ozzie?

Someone in Cleveland, which is the crazy part.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I knew Queen wasn't going to get past you guys and be there at 33.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Bengals draft was good. Burrow May give the div fits for years.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
Really happy with the Ravens' draft from start to finish. 100% behind DeCosta with almost every move he's made.

Cincy had a very good draft too. Obviously Burrow will make or break the class overall but Higgins and Wilson were two of my favorite players this year. Higgins' strengths play right away in this division especially with all the blitzing and the zero coverage we like to bring on defense. You can throw it to him with confidence even when he's covered. Wilson is just a damn good linebacker. Instinctive, sure tackler and quick enough to cover.

It's also funny to me that Steelers fans are quick to point out that Fitzpatrick counts as their first round pick so they automatically had a great draft. But they don't realize that we traded mid/late round picks to get Calais Campbell and Marcus Peters.

I'm a career lurker but I really like this board. I follow our division almost as closely as the Ravens so I enjoy the Cincy perspective.

BTW- Ozzie is still an active part of the organization
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2020, 04:39 AM)Bmore Birds Wrote: Really happy with the Ravens' draft from start to finish. 100% behind DeCosta with almost every move he's made.

Cincy had a very good draft too. Obviously Burrow will make or break the class overall but Higgins and Wilson were two of my favorite players this year. Higgins' strengths play right away in this division especially with all the blitzing and the zero coverage we like to bring on defense. You can throw it to him with confidence even when he's covered. Wilson is just a damn good linebacker. Instinctive, sure tackler and quick enough to cover.

It's also funny to me that Steelers fans are quick to point out that Fitzpatrick counts as their first round pick so they automatically had a great draft. But they don't realize that we traded mid/late round picks to get Calais Campbell and Marcus Peters.

I'm a career lurker but I really like this board. I follow our division almost as closely as the Ravens so I enjoy the Cincy perspective.

BTW- Ozzie is still an active part of the organization

Glad to have ya on! 
Reply/Quote