Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats Ravens Great game.
One heck of a game fun to watch.
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
That was probably the game of the year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Respect to Vambo and the Browns. Both teams gave us a show
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2020, 03:42 AM)Bmore Birds Wrote: Respect to Vambo and the Browns. Both teams gave us a show

Thanks I wished they would have taken up more clock on our last drive.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Our defense is beat up and Covid has really affected guys' stamina. Not just Lamar but Campbell was pretty sick too and probably more we don't know of.

When Hunt scored on the play you're talking about, my wife started saying she didn't think he got in (before the replay). I shot her the dirtiest look. Surprised I didn't end up in the doghouse.

Close your ears Bengals & Steelers fans but it's looking like Lamar vs Baker might be the new division rivalry. At least until/unless Cincy gets a much better team around Joe. Pittsburgh needs to find their guy which is easier said than done. Stefanski was the perfect fit for Baker. It's the same type offense that Flacco had his best season under Kubiak.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2020, 02:55 AM)Bmore Birds Wrote: Our defense is beat up and Covid has really affected guys' stamina. Not just Lamar but Campbell was pretty sick too and probably more we don't know of.

When Hunt scored on the play you're talking about, my wife started saying she didn't think he got in (before the replay). I shot her the dirtiest look. Surprised I didn't end up in the doghouse.

Close your ears Bengals & Steelers fans but it's looking like Lamar vs Baker might be the new division rivalry. At least until/unless Cincy gets a much better team around Joe. Pittsburgh needs to find their guy which is easier said than done. Stefanski was the perfect fit for Baker. It's the same type offense that Flacco had his best season under Kubiak.

Meh. Once we get rid of Zac Taylor things will change quickly. Burrow is already better than Mayfield, and will likely be the best QB in the division within a couple years.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
https://fansided.com/2020/12/15/did-marcus-peters-spit-on-jarvis-landry-on-mnf/?a_aid=36534

Did Marcus Peters spit on Jarvis Landry on MNF?

https://twitter.com/MarqsJO/status/1338886533676490752?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1338886533676490752%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ffansided.com%2F2020%2F12%2F15%2Fdid-marcus-peters-spit-on-jarvis-landry-on-mnf%2F

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Looks like he did. Remember when Peters came to Baltimore, OBJ and Landry laughed at and celebrated it. No love lost. Did you see Peters call them the homegirls??? Humphrey tried to stop him but Juiceman always speaks his mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwDKDug-WCM

Edit: He did slip up and call OBJ "my dog" before quickly switching it up to "she".
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2020, 11:37 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Meh. Once we get rid of Zac Taylor things will change quickly. Burrow is already better than Mayfield, and will likely be the best QB in the division within a couple years.

It would be fun, I like Burrow a lot. But the Bengals have to prove it to me. Lots of good decisions have to be made to compete in this division.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2020, 03:43 AM)Bmore Birds Wrote: Looks like he did. Remember when Peters came to Baltimore, OBJ and Landry laughed at and celebrated it. No love lost. Did you see Peters call them the homegirls??? Humphrey tried to stop him but Juiceman always speaks his mind.

Edit: He did slip up and call OBJ "my dog" before quickly switching it up to "she".

No didn't see that one this could get interesting down the road.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
For sure. I like some bad blood between the teams. It's definitely better than players lining up to get Lamar to sign their jerseys. If he spit in his face, I'd be disgusted. But he spit in his direction which (at least to me) is a show of disrespect. I'd be mad if I were a Browns fan. I think it's good for the rivalry.

Btw- I noticed this and wanted to ask...is this Bush League or smart play? I lean towards smart play because if Richardson pulls it off, it's one of the greatest plays in NFL history. I wouldn't be happy if I was the Ravens C Mekari though. But it looks like he's clearly going for the ball instead of trying to injure someone. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ant1t4kg2ag

Can't ever remember someone trying to intercept a spike.
Reply/Quote
Jarvis calls him a coward
Peters says no way, that's not how we do things where I come from

Good for the rivalry
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2020, 10:09 PM)Bmore Birds Wrote: Jarvis calls him a coward
Peters says no way, that's not how we do things where I come from

Good for the rivalry

Jarvis seems to be an emotional player but he's reliable and is a team guy, so I will keep an eye on this in the future these two could make for some interesting football (as long as both keep it clean) maybe one more meeting this year you never know. ThumbsUp

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2020, 03:43 AM)Bmore Birds Wrote: Looks like he did. Remember when Peters came to Baltimore, OBJ and Landry laughed at and celebrated it. No love lost. Did you see Peters call them the homegirls??? Humphrey tried to stop him but Juiceman always speaks his mind.

Friendly reminder that Sean Taylor once spit on TJ Houshmandzadeh... You get what you have comin' when you behave that way.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2020, 09:54 PM)jason Wrote: Friendly reminder that Sean Taylor once spit on TJ Houshmandzadeh... You get what you have comin' when you behave that way.

$12,500

The NFL fined Ravens cornerback Marcus Peters $12,500 for unsportsmanlike conduct for spitting in the direction of Browns wide receiver Jarvis Landry during Monday night's game between the teams.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2020, 10:57 AM)Vambo Wrote: $12,500

The NFL fined Ravens cornerback Marcus Peters $12,500 for unsportsmanlike conduct for spitting in the direction of Browns wide receiver Jarvis Landry during Monday night's game between the teams.

Do you feel like this is fair Vambo? After watching it a few times, it doesn't look like he spit on him but he did spit in his direction. You can't prove intentions but Peters had his head down and was walking away. If he would've spit on him he definitely should've been suspended. But I think the NFL felt like they should take some action.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2020, 12:19 PM)Bmore Birds Wrote: Do you feel like this is fair Vambo? After watching it a few times, it doesn't look like he spit on him but he did spit in his direction. You can't prove intentions but Peters had his head down and was walking away. If he would've spit on him he definitely should've been suspended. But I think the NFL felt like they should take some action.

No, $12,500 is outrageous and it's hard to tell if he was trying to spit on him and I think he should have contacted Landry on his own and clear the air.  Today's NFL is all about appearances (BLM) and such, it's more the media trying to get a story going if they had not shown the video it would have ended then, if the media thought he was trying to spit on Landry they could have brought it to Landry's attention and let them work it out.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote