Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats Ravens
Id like to personally congratulate you guys on earning your first victory... Good job ThumbsUp

[Image: aj.0.0.gif]

[Image: bengals-hail-mary-against-the-ravens-a.gif?w=1000]

[Image: aj.gif?w=1000]

[Image: ajjg.0.gif]
Reply/Quote
Yes congrats, but man flaccid looks horrible
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 09:18 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Yes congrats, but man flaccid looks horrible

He did look horrible. Neither team wanted this game, but Tucker wanted to keep his job more than Scobee did. Congrats, but the next meeting will be different if Ben gets to play and Scobee is gone.
Reply/Quote
Everyone apart from Tucker, Bell, Forsett, and Cockrell (the fake coverage on the pick was great) looked awful.

Then again, that's how these games usually look. But, man, without Steve Smith and with Camp hurt, Flacco cannot do shit. He makes dumb throws hoping these guys can be the next Boldin or Smith or even ***** Mason. Marlon Brown has been disappointing and Aiken is a serviceable low-end #2, but not your #1.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Ravens are in bad shape - period. They'll struggle to go 8-8 this season.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 11:20 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Everyone apart from Tucker, Bell, Forsett, and Cockrell (the fake coverage on the pick was great) looked awful.

Then again, that's how these games usually look. But, man, without Steve Smith and with Camp hurt, Flacco cannot do shit. He makes dumb throws hoping these guys can be the next Boldin or Smith or even ***** Mason. Marlon Brown has been disappointing and Aiken is a serviceable low-end #2, but not your #1.

how much longer on perriman i heard he just had a knee scope
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 11:55 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: how much longer on perriman i heard he just had a knee scope

I've been looking for anything. An NFL reporter (maybe Rappaport) said yesterday that sources confirmed he reinjured the knee during warm ups on Sunday and is out indefinitely.

But Harbaugh said last night that the report is false and that he didn't do more damage, he's just healing slower than anyone thought he would. He said he had an injection of stem cells into his knee when he went to see Dr. Andrews. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 10:50 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: He did look horrible. Neither team wanted this game, but Tucker wanted to keep his job more than Scobee did. Congrats, but the next meeting will be different if Ben gets to play and Scobee is gone.

AFter watching that game.. whoever anointed Harbaugh and Tomlin great game managers and play calling need to rewatch last nites game.. they both were horrible just Tomlin was worse.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 11:20 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Everyone apart from Tucker, Bell, Forsett, and Cockrell (the fake coverage on the pick was great) looked awful.

now you know how Bengals felt without Green, Jones and Eifert last year.... unless your name is Brady, P. Manning or Rodgers   it is hard to play well at QB without weapons.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 10:50 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: He did look horrible. Neither team wanted this game, but Tucker wanted to keep his job more than Scobee did. Congrats, but the next meeting will be different if Ben gets to play and Scobee is gone.

it won;t be with Tomlin calling the shots.. very overrated game coach 
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 12:48 PM)Anderson HOF Wrote: it won;t be with Tomlin calling the shots.. very overrated game coach 

Players like Ben make Tomlin look good by making plays when there aren't any.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 11:55 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: how much longer on perriman i heard he just had a knee scope

He is probably done for the season. A PCL is usually 4-6 weeks and doesn't normally  require surgery. He had surgery and so could take longer.

I don't expect him back. If he does I don't expect any contributions THIS year. He had no TC or preseason action.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote