Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Congrats from Seahawks fan
(10-12-2015, 06:37 AM)SloHawk Wrote: Seahawks fan here. I was hoping to post here before the game, but was busy all weekend, so didn't have any time.

Anyway, congrats on a great comeback win. You guys have a really good team. Bengals are my favourite AFC team back to Ochocinco's days, so I'm happy for you to have a great start to the season and I hope you'll continue like this. Hopefully we can play another game in February (with another outcome).   ThumbsUp  We are far removed from a Super Bowl team right now and have a lot of problems, but I still believe we can turn our season on the right track quickly. Hopefully you will help us a bit by beating the Cardinals and we'll do our best to win against other AFC North teams (you probably won't need our "help" anyway).

Go Seahawks & Go Bengals! ThumbsUp

Welcome to our weekly therapy sessions!  Back in the days of Steve Largent the Seahawks were my favorite NFL team, outside of my beloved Bengals.  I started following them because my brother and his friend were Raider fans and I got tired of hearing them all the time. So I came to love the Seahawks because they were in the AFC West and always gave the Raiders fits.  Chuck Knox was the coach at the time.

It's always nice to see see there is class and intelligence in other teams fan bases; we don't get to see too much of that around here with the Steelers, Ravens and Browns.

Again, welcome aboard.  Would love nothing more for our teams to meet again to finalize this season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 10:48 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Yes, without BUrfict on the field, I don't think we tackle with intention to cause pain. Our guys are too small! We can't even tackle, let alone the pain part.

During the superbowl I was amazed at how fast the Seahawks D ran to the ball and the punishing hits given. I think our Defense (outside of the line) needs to step it up a bit for a chance at reaching the superbowl and beyond.

Not sure what youre talking about. Our defensive line is one of the best in the league. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 08:54 AM)SloHawk Wrote: If Palmer can stay healthy, Arizona will be very tough to beat.  Their defense is great, Fitz is having his best season in years and they also improved run game. Also, Bruce Arians is the best coach in the NFC right now in my opinion. I'm not affraid of them, but clearly respect them a lot.

I know those kind of fans (most of them are just trolls) and don't like them. I read forums of our opponents the week we play them to know their team better and sometimes if I have enough time I register and say hello. But I'm always trying to be respectfull even if I don't like their team too much. And I've never had a problem to congratulate a better team.

About the picture above, I actually think it's funny. I know we have a lot of bandwagoners but that can be said about almost any team in the history at some point. I don't like those "fans", but what can we do? Maybe losing another 2 or 3 games and they will all be off the bandwagon. :jk: Luckily (or unluckily) for me where I live (Slovenia, a small country in Europe) there is still not too much interest in football. There is a small internet community with fans from different teams (most of them are Pittsburgh fans Rolleyes ) and we follow the games together, but most of them don't like the Seahawks. So I have more to do with "haters" than bandwagon fans.

Of course I also follow Seahawks boards and know some of our fans can be difficult to get along at times, but again, you can found those kind of people in almost any fan base. I'm usually just ignoring them.

Oh, I almost forget to thank you all for a warm welcome. I'll probably stay around for a while. ThumbsUp

.....welcome here anytime my friend. ThumbsUp

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 09:23 AM)Wyche Wrote: .....welcome here anytime my friend. ThumbsUp

Isn't that what you told those Chargers fans that got kicked out of JN too? LOL
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 09:35 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Isn't that what you told those Chargers fans that got kicked out of JN too? LOL

.....yeah....the one that came back to get his medicine after talking smack.  Other than him, I don't remember any being here.....and he was in the smack forum.  I didn't want to be rude, the guy shouldn't be in JN, but he is welcome on these boards in the proper forums anytime as far as I'm concerned. Cool

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 09:50 AM)Wyche Wrote: .....yeah....the one that came back to get his medicine after talking smack.  Other than him, I don't remember any being here.....and he was in the smack forum.  I didn't want to be rude, the guy shouldn't be in JN, but he is welcome on these boards in the proper forums anytime as far as I'm concerned. Cool

Oh I completely agree, I don't even mind the occasional fan like this in JN to have rational conversations since I don't browse as much in the Around the NFL board.

I just thought I remembered you specifically saying that to a Chargers fan and then like 5 minutes later the dude got the boot from here. All is fine and dandy until Wyche tells you that you're welcome here!
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 09:59 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Oh I completely agree, I don't even mind the occasional fan like this in JN to have rational conversations since I don't browse as much in the Around the NFL board.

I just thought I remembered you specifically saying that to a Chargers fan and then like 5 minutes later the dude got the boot from here. All is fine and dandy until Wyche tells you that you're welcome here!

LMAO!!!!!  I didn't even realize.....ha ha ha ha. LMAO

As for the Chargers....sure wish those sumbitches coulda helped us out a little last night.....assholes LOL

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 08:32 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: A double RB punch is the way to go, as you can see our poor man's version of Lynch is struggling right now. I think I'm one of the few right now that says Gio is and has always been the better RB when healthy. I see a little bit of Kurt Warner's greatest show on turf in the Bengals (speed kills).

I 2nd that.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 06:37 AM)SloHawk Wrote: Seahawks fan here. I was hoping to post here before the game, but was busy all weekend, so didn't have any time.

Anyway, congrats on a great comeback win. You guys have a really good team. 

[Image: Youre-God-Damn-Right-Walt-In-Breaking-Ba...on-Gif.gif]

We're so Heisenberg right now it's ridiculous. 
Reply/Quote

Anyway, congrats on a great comeback win. You guys have a really good team. Bengals are my favourite AFC team back to Ochocinco's days, so I'm happy for you to have a great start to the season and I hope you'll continue like this. Hopefully we can play another game in February (with another outcome).   ThumbsUp  We are far removed from a Super Bowl team right now and have a lot of problems, but I still believe we can turn our season on the right track quickly. Hopefully you will help us a bit by beating the Cardinals and we'll do our best to win against other AFC North teams (you probably won't need our "help" anyway).

Go Seahawks & Go Bengals! ThumbsUp

I would not be worried if I were you about your team. That defense is still awesome and Russell Wilson might be the most exciting QB in the NFL right now. We very well migh t be playing you again this season.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote