Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats guys!
You guys have waited a loooooong time for this. Enjoy it!! I’ll be rooting for you in two weeks.

But to add a little smack to it: Mike Brown’s speech on the podium … I’m not even going to comment on it - just pointing it out is smack enough … LOL
Reply/Quote
Bengals have never lost an AFC Championship game!

We'll leave it at that for two weeks.  Smirk

Seriously though heck of a game!!

Enjoy the ride!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:32 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You guys have waited a loooooong time for this.  Enjoy it!! I’ll be rooting for you in two weeks.  

But to add a little smack to it: Mike Brown’s speech on the podium … I’m not even going to comment on it - just pointing it out is smack enough … LOL

Not gonna get high marks for stage presence huh
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:12 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Not gonna get high marks for stage presence huh

Going immediately from Ickey to Mike was a jarring segue, true.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:32 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You guys have waited a loooooong time for this. Enjoy it!! I’ll be rooting for you in two weeks.

He’s like 112. LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Congratulation are also in store for Najee Harris and Dionate Johnson as they were recently named to the AFC Pro Bowl team
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:32 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You guys have waited a loooooong time for this.  Enjoy it!! I’ll be rooting for you in two weeks.  

I'm not even commenting on it til AFTER the Super Bowl..........  

GVO ThumbsUp

(Good Vibes Only)
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 09:42 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm not even commenting on it til AFTER the Super Bowl..........  

GVO ThumbsUp

(Good Vibes Only)

Good luck, Brad.  I hope they get it for you.  
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 07:34 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Good luck, Brad.  I hope they get it for you.  

Thanks, brother.

This would be the biggest moment of my life! Forget graduating college, forget walking a 5k, forget having kids and adults having told me that my presentation saved their lives.......... this would be the mountain top! 
Reply/Quote