Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Congrats on a solid draft.
Boy you guys really went after defense in this draft. I liked that though as your offense is decent enough to get by. I hope you guys have a great season coming up. You were catching fire toward the end of last season so hopefully it carries over to this year. Again great job in the draft!
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2018, 11:18 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Boy you guys really went after defense in this draft. I liked that though as your offense is decent enough to get by. I hope you guys have a great season coming up. You were catching fire toward the end of last season so hopefully it carries over to this year. Again great job in the draft!

"your offense is decent enough to get by"-- Shocked  this is offensive.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2018, 11:21 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: "your offense is decent enough to get by"-- Shocked  this is offensive.

lol Hilarious
Reply/Quote
I didn't mean it that way. I think your O line held you back last year.
Reply/Quote
pretty happy. let's hope Price turns into a pro bowler we have never had. I think. we still need a road grading right tackle though.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2018, 11:34 AM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: pretty happy.   let's hope Price turns into a pro bowler we have never had.  I think.    we still need a road grading right tackle though.

between the 4 OTs not named glenn on the roster we should be able to find 1

and if not Vets will be getting cut soon
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2018, 11:18 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Boy you guys really went after defense in this draft. I liked that though as your offense is decent enough to get by. I hope you guys have a great season coming up. You were catching fire toward the end of last season so hopefully it carries over to this year. Again great job in the draft!

Thank you, and congratulations to you, too.  You have to be excited about Alexander and Jackson.  Two great cornerback prospects who will learn from going against Rodgers in practice.

p.s., Your offense is pretty decent, too.   ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
You got a good one in Jaire.....
Reply/Quote
Thanks PB
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2018, 11:34 AM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: pretty happy.   let's hope Price turns into a pro bowler we have never had.  I think.    we still need a road grading right tackle though.

You need to give Braham some love, once he retired,  we've been struggling for years at C, kinda like the TE position we've struggled for years until Eifert, but kinda since he's prone to injuries.
Reply/Quote
Thanks and you guys got one of my boys in Jaire Alexander
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2018, 01:06 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Thanks and you guys got one of my boys in Jaire Alexander

Yep, looking at Lamar's face at the end of the 1st round, (although he stayed very classy about it), you could tell he was disappointed, and I bet Jaire was burning up his texts..... Wink
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2018, 11:21 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: "your offense is decent enough to get by"-- Shocked  this is offensive.

well...... We hardly thrilled .   I think those comments were quite positive.   Bengals wallowed in the bottom 1/3 in the NFL ...and we did not have the "winner bracket Sceduale"
Reply/Quote
Packers had a great draft as well in my opinion.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2018, 05:07 PM)magikod Wrote: Packers had a great draft as well in my opinion.

didn't watch who they grabbed but getting an extra 1st for next year by sliding down a few spots is generally a good move
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2018, 01:06 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Thanks and you guys got one of my boys in Jaire Alexander

Another one of your guys is flat out killing it for my Celtics.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Last year, our offense was decent enough to get beat. It was mostly our offensive line, though, and we're working on it.
Reply/Quote

Thanks man, getting that stud Center will really help the Offense which in turn will help the Defense stay fresh.

I gave this Draft an A.

What did you think of your guy's Draft PB?
Reply/Quote
Offensive line play was terrible the past few years so I'm hopeful that the addition of Glenn and Price will solidify that and either Fisher or Hart can step up and make a difference . 
I kind of like what Laph has been saying about the acquisition of Hart. He's saying don't sleep on him .(whatever that actually means)  He did have a productive season before last year so it's not unheard of to see a player have one crappy season then turn it around the following season especially with a new coach who knows how to get players to perform, not to mention having his ankle healed up if it is healthy .
The only thing I've really heard about Hart is what Giants fans have said, but disgruntled fans aren't exactly the best indicators of how good (or bad) a player is . My gut reaction is that Hart is going to surprise a lot of people and be able to anchor the right side for awhile.  We shall see.. I've been wrong before, but I've been right a few times as well .
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2018, 01:48 PM)grampahol Wrote: Offensive line play was terrible the past few years so I'm hopeful that the addition of Glenn and Price will solidify that and either Fisher or Hart can step up and make a difference . 
I kind of like what Laph has been saying about the acquisition of Hart. He's saying don't sleep on him .(whatever that actually means)  He did have a productive season before last year so it's not unheard of to see a player have one crappy season then turn it around the following season especially with a new coach who knows how to get players to perform, not to mention having his ankle healed up if it is healthy .
The only thing I've really heard about Hart is what Giants fans have said, but disgruntled fans aren't exactly the best indicators of how good (or bad) a player is . My gut reaction is that Hart is going to surprise a lot of people and be able to anchor the right side for awhile.  We shall see.. I've been wrong before, but I've been right a few times as well .

That sure would be great if Hart did become a solid RT for us. I don't care who it is, let the best man win.
Reply/Quote