Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats on your win
That was big and a hard fought win! Happy for you guys and hope you keep it going. Whose up next? I was nervous at the end that they were going to get into field goal range. Anyways Congrats on your win my friends.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 06:05 PM)packerbacker Wrote: That was big and a hard fought win! Happy for you guys and hope you keep it going. Whose up next? I was nervous at the end that they were going to get into field goal range. Anyways Congrats on your win my friends.

Next up is a loss. This line is a train wreck, and the middle of our defense is getting exposed. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 06:32 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Next up is a loss. This line is a train wreck, and the middle of our defense is getting exposed. 

You play the Eagles then? Come on where is the faith Shake? 
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 06:36 PM)packerbacker Wrote: You play the Eagles then? Come on where is the faith Shake? 

Agreed.  Only losers give up on their teams when the going gets tough!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 06:38 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Agreed.  Only losers give up on their teams when the going gets tough!

I admit I know my teams season is over.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 06:36 PM)packerbacker Wrote: You play the Eagles then? Come on where is the faith Shake? 

We're @Jaguars next week. The Jags are one of the best teams in the AFC right now.

We just played one of the worst teams and needed a miracle play to win. At home. Our line can't pass or run block. We were 31st in run blocking heading into this one and our RB's averaged 2.0 per carry today. Dalton was pressured on nearly every drop back. The Bengals still have some talent, but they also have a lot of fatal flaws.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 06:32 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Next up is a loss. This line is a train wreck, and the middle of our defense is getting exposed. 

Yeah Doyle had a huge game against us.

Our defense isn't the great defense that people think. It's not terrible either.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 06:52 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yeah Doyle had a huge game against us.

Our defense isn't the great defense that people think. It's not terrible either.

You guys can beat the Jags though buddy.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 06:43 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: We're @Jaguars next week. The Jags are one of the best teams in the AFC right now.

We just played one of the worst teams and needed a miracle play to win. At home. Our line can't pass or run block. We were 31st in run blocking heading into this one and our RB's averaged 2.0 per carry today. Dalton was pressured on nearly every drop back. The Bengals still have some talent, but they also have a lot of fatal flaws.

You had us beat in Lambeau when Rodgers was there. You guys are still a good team. I see improvements as the season goes on.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 06:52 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yeah Doyle had a huge game against us.

It's a good defense, but we have a pretty big flaw in the middle that Pitt exposed last week, and the Colts ripped open this week.

Doyle down the seams of that cover 2 over and over. 12-121-1

Teams are going to keep taking that until we do something about it.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 06:39 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I admit I know my teams season is over.

Yeah well, I've given up on the Bengals and I think it's time you start being optimistic about the Packers.  Howdoyalike that?!
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 06:57 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: It's a good defense, but we have a pretty big flaw in the middle that Pitt exposed last week, and the Colts ripped open this week.

Doyle down the seams of that cover 2 over and over. 12-121-1

Teams are going to keep taking that until we do something about it.

Are you saying ebenezer doesn’t value middle linebackers either?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 06:05 PM)packerbacker Wrote: That was big and a hard fought win! Happy for you guys and hope you keep it going. Whose up next? I was nervous at the end that they were going to get into field goal range. Anyways Congrats on your win my friends.

Hands down the nicest guy on the boards because that was a train wreck. My condolences for the loss of Rodgers and that you have to root for the Steelers tonight.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 07:07 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Are you saying ebenezer doesn’t value middle linebackers either?

At this point I think he only values fan misery. 
Reply/Quote

You are classy af.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 07:21 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: At this point I think he only values fan misery. 

You forgot profits my friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
A win is a win guys. You can beat the Jags. The Rams went in there and beat them.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 07:31 PM)packerbacker Wrote: A win is a win guys. You can beat the Jags. The Rams went in there and beat them.

@ Jax
@ Tennessee
@ Denver

We might eek out one win in there.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 07:31 PM)packerbacker Wrote: A win is a win guys. You can beat the Jags. The Rams went in there and beat them.

You may have convinced me to drive to Jacksonville next weekend.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 07:29 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: You forgot profits my friend

You know it. We have a 3-4 record (competitive), Mike has $12.5 million under the cap and revenue sharing still exists.

Mike probably views this season as a huge success.

Appreciate the optimism, friend. Maybe a surprise win is in store next week. You never know with this team.
Reply/Quote