Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Congrats on your win
You guys are still alive in the race. I hope you stomp the Steelers next Sunday night. That loss hurt a lot last night. I hope you guys win and you are back to .500 with a possibility of a wild card.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2017, 01:46 PM)packerbacker Wrote: You guys are still alive in the race. I hope you stomp the Steelers next Sunday night. That loss hurt a lot last night. I hope you guys win and you are back to .500 with a possibility of a wild card.

I thought you guys had them last night.....
Reply/Quote
Thank you, I was really pulling for you guys last night.
Reply/Quote
Steeler fans are really mouthing off this morning all over the web. Now as much as I hate New England I hope they smash the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
If Aaron Rodgers had played I believe Green Bay would have won last night. Still, Brett Hundley is WAY better than most backups in the league and he could start somewhere eventually. There must be something about Packer quarterbacks named Brett.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2017, 01:46 PM)packerbacker Wrote: You guys are still alive in the race. I hope you stomp the Steelers next Sunday night. That loss hurt a lot last night. I hope you guys win and you are back to .500 with a possibility of a wild card.

Thanks man. Rock On

Like Sled said, thought you guys had them pieces of crap. Hundley played well.

(11-27-2017, 02:22 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Steeler fans are really mouthing off this morning all over the web. Now as much as I hate New England I hope they smash the Steelers.

Now you see what we have to put up twice or more times a year...

Steeler fans are scum.
Reply/Quote
Hope your defense roughs them up again.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2017, 02:40 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Hope your defense roughs them up again.

either way they will be crying after the game. about something when they get away with murder
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2017, 02:22 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Steeler fans are really mouthing off this morning all over the web. Now as much as I hate New England I hope they smash the Steelers.

Mouthing off over that win?  No Rodgers, no Matthews, and I heard about 3 other names the Pack was missing.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2017, 03:38 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: either way they will be crying after the game. about something when they get away with murder

Yeah, write that down as a given.

(11-27-2017, 03:54 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Mouthing off over that win?  No Rodgers, no Matthews, and I heard about 3 other names the Pack was missing.  

Yep, Packers were all kind of beat up and almost beat them.

Nothing to brag about.
Reply/Quote
I hope you guys get them. I think you might cause they will be overlooking you guys in preparation for New England and it is a Monday night game where the Bengals will be at home. I think the Bengals will be fired up playing their bitter rivals in primetime on MNF.
Reply/Quote
Hundley looked pretty decent, how has he looked in the other games?
Reply/Quote
I thought McCarthy's timeout call on the goal line, when their formation was not going to work, was one of the top sideline coaching moves of the season. Steelers jumped into blitzing set, and the Pack was pretty well screwed. However he got the timeout called in time, and scored on the next play.

Tough loss, man. Longest field goal in the history of the stadium, right?
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2017, 04:02 AM)packerbacker Wrote: I hope you guys get them. I think you might cause they will be overlooking you guys in preparation for New England and it is a Monday night game where the Bengals will be at home. I think the Bengals will be fired up playing their bitter rivals in primetime on MNF.

ML sucks in prime time. I hope we win too but the odds are not in our favor. This is a game however that I feel the crowd could be the difference. Well, as long as there.s not a sea of black in the stands which very well could be a great possibility since many fans have started selling their tickets.

Reply/Quote
Congrats on our win you mean! You are a fan. :)
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Even when the Packers were up, I knew the steelers would get a call and end up winning by a FG.  Makes me sick, but at least I didn't watch it and get my hopes up.

I will be at the MNF game, likely my last primetime game as a season ticket holder.  I do not expect the Bengals to send me out with style.  

They will lose to the steelers and then toil along finishing somewhere around 7-9.  They will likely score a big win at Baltimore the last week of the season to provide some false optimism for next year, but this team will have no fans in the stands next year, but at least they will have a new coach.

Please don't mistake my sarcastic tone as a reflection on you or your team...apparently, your Packers nearly pulled a huge upset, but this act has been played out so many time, it is just like the NFL is stuck on a loop and the same shit happens every week, and every season.  Boring as the games themselves.  College has officially won me over.  Not the SEC, though, those games are painfully boring.  Man, that Central Florida game was something, though....talk about attacking the opposition! 

Not used to seeing that around here.  
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2017, 11:32 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Even when the Packers were up, I knew the steelers would get a call and end up winning by a FG.  Makes me sick, but at least I didn't watch it and get my hopes up.

I will be at the MNF game, likely my last primetime game as a season ticket holder.  I do not expect the Bengals to send me out with style.  

They will lose to the steelers and then toil along finishing somewhere around 7-9.  They will likely score a big win at Baltimore the last week of the season to provide some false optimism for next year, but this team will have no fans in the stands next year, but at least they will have a new coach.

Please don't mistake my sarcastic tone as a reflection on you or your team...apparently, your Packers nearly pulled a huge upset, but this act has been played out so many time, it is just like the NFL is stuck on a loop and the same shit happens every week, and every season.  Boring as the games themselves.  College has officially won me over.  Not the SEC, though, those games are painfully boring.  Man, that Central Florida game was something, though....talk about attacking the opposition! 

Not used to seeing that around here.  

Definately liking college football more than ever and better than the NFL for the first time.

The Bengals will always be my team though and it sucks.

Speaking of an exciting college team, the Memphis Tigers were hella fun to watch early this season.

Love their helmets, just like ours but blue stripes on white, the game i watched was when they beat UCLA in a shoot out, great game.

They have a cool QB and a very talented receiver.

Lots of great games in college this year, too bad the NFL just seems so predictable like you said...
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2017, 03:08 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Definately liking college football more than ever and better than the NFL for the first time.

The Bengals will always be my team though and it sucks.

Speaking of an exciting college team, the Memphis Tigers were hella fun to watch early this season.

Love their helmets, just like ours but blue stripes on white, the game i watched was when they beat UCLA in a shoot out, great game.

They have a cool QB and a very talented receiver.

Lots of great games in college this year, too bad the NFL just seems so predictable like you said...

Oh, they will always be my team as well, but I have little to no optimism any more and that just takes a lot of the fun out of it.  It is kind of like how I feel when I go to a Reds game....enjoy it for what it is but they aren't even in the same league as the teams that can win it all.  That (and getting married, having kids, etc) is why I only go to one or two Reds games a year when I used to go to 20.

Memphis is a pretty fun team to watch, agreed.  Their lone loss, ironically, is to Central Florida.  Those games are just fun to watch and they seem to play at 100 MPH instead of a bunch of conservative crap that looks afraid to make a mistake.  
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2017, 06:35 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Oh, they will always be my team as well, but I have little to no optimism any more and that just takes a lot of the fun out of it.  It is kind of like how I feel when I go to a Reds game....enjoy it for what it is but they aren't even in the same league as the teams that can win it all.  That (and getting married, having kids, etc) is why I only go to one or two Reds games a year when I used to go to 20.

Memphis is a pretty fun team to watch, agreed.  Their lone loss, ironically, is to Central Florida.  Those games are just fun to watch and they seem to play at 100 MPH instead of a bunch of conservative crap that looks afraid to make a mistake.  

Right with you on the optimism.

You and i have been two of the more optimistic dudes on this board but for me it was just about the regular season.

I have had no optimism about winning a playoff game for like the last half dozen years cause of Marv. Just wasn't going
to happen with him as HC. The most optimistic think i can think of might just happen after this season though, we may 
finally move on from this loser. This is what has me optimistic.

I forgot that one loss was to UCF, good stuff. This is the way i like to see football played. Enthusiastic and fun and like
you said playing 100 mph. We just might have a chance of getting away from that conservative crap when Marv is gone,
the thing that probably pisses me off more than anything is how we seeming ALWAYS go away with what is working in
the 2nd half. Then we do it again, seriously insane shit.
Reply/Quote

The only bad part about that is that just may be enough to keep Marvin. We already know what Marvin is capable of. A whole lotta nuttin. He's gonna go. The sooner the better.
Reply/Quote