Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Congrats on your win
Oh C'mon man! It's written in the stars that Murv is gonna right the good ship Bunglepop and we'll be in the Super Bowl this season..

Tell us you don't really feel that this is the gospel according to Mikey..  

Mikey to fans: But, but, but I LOVE you all (as long as you keep putting cash in my bank account..Stop doing that and all bets are off) 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2017, 02:02 PM)Antares Wrote: The only bad part about that is that just may be enough to keep Marvin. We already know what Marvin is capable of. A whole lotta nuttin. He's gonna go. The sooner the better.

There is your proverbial fly in the ointment.."We already know what Marvin is capable of.." Don't fall prey to the doom and gloom of thinking Marvin is capable...period..

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2017, 01:59 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Right with you on the optimism.

You and i have been two of the more optimistic dudes on this board but for me it was just about the regular season.

I have had no optimism about winning a playoff game for like the last half dozen years cause of Marv. Just wasn't going
to happen with him as HC. The most optimistic think i can think of might just happen after this season though, we may 
finally move on from this loser. This is what has me optimistic.

I forgot that one loss was to UCF, good stuff. This is the way i like to see football played. Enthusiastic and fun and like
you said playing 100 mph. We just might have a chance of getting away from that conservative crap when Marv is gone,
the thing that probably pisses me off more than anything is how we seeming ALWAYS go away with what is working in
the 2nd half. Then we do it again, seriously insane shit.

What is more insane...the fact that they do it or that we keep watching?  It is like a disease.  
Reply/Quote
The mere fact that the squeelers twatt was allowed to get away with his helmet to helmet hit against Huntley ought to tell anyone that the fix was in and the Packers didn't need to win, just cover the spread which they did.. The whole 'active runner' thing is a cheap way of protecting the big stars and against everyone else it's open head hunting season. Had Rogers been playing that most certainly would have been a 15 yard penalty and the twatt ejected from the game.. But it wasn't, Huntley isn't the big star that Rogers is and the twatt gets to ride on his brothers coat tails to fame.. But it's not fixed..Shady characters are never allowed to influence refs.. hmmm..   

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2017, 09:29 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: What is more insane...the fact that they do it or that we keep watching?  It is like a disease.  

Good question. Still, it is our team just sucks for us.

I just have to hope against all hope a new coach comes in and turns this shit around.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2017, 09:20 AM)grampahol Wrote: The mere fact that the squeelers twatt was allowed to get away with his helmet to helmet hit against Huntley ought to tell anyone that the fix was in and the Packers didn't need to win, just cover the spread which they did.. The whole 'active runner' thing is a cheap way of protecting the big stars and against everyone else it's open head hunting season. Had Rogers been playing that most certainly would have been a 15 yard penalty and the twatt ejected from the game.. But it wasn't, Huntley isn't the big star that Rogers is and the twatt gets to ride on his brothers coat tails to fame.. But it's not fixed..Shady characters are never allowed to influence refs.. hmmm..   

Love it Gramps. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2017, 03:30 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Love it Gramps. Hilarious

I kinda liked that one myself..anyone who posts on other teams forums feel free to swipe it and make it a common theme around the league.. lol

And just to toss a bit more gasoline on the the league is fixed fire Adam Jones had his punt return TD called back, but the league itself has acknowledged that there was no foul on the play so the league is saying in essence that YES, it was bullshit,but you still don't get the points.. We can negate anything on a whim.. Fixed indeed..
I hate to mention it, but wait until the league decides they can retroactively change the scores and outcomes of games. It's coming someday.

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2017, 02:22 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Steeler fans are really mouthing off this morning all over the web. Now as much as I hate New England I hope they smash the Steelers.

They usually do.  And I love every minute of it.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2017, 10:36 AM)grampahol Wrote: I kinda liked that one myself..anyone who posts on other teams forums feel free to swipe it and make it a common theme around the league.. lol

And just to toss a bit more gasoline on the the league is fixed fire Adam Jones had his punt return TD called back, but the league itself has acknowledged that there was no foul on the play so the league is saying in essence that YES, it was bullshit,but you still don't get the points.. We can negate anything on a whim..  Fixed indeed..
I hate to mention it, but wait until the league decides they can retroactively change the scores and outcomes of games. It's coming someday.

I always liked JJ Watt except when he plays us of course but his brother deserves that name for being a Stealer.

BTW, that is some scary stuff. Damn do these bastids know how to destroy something that was truly great. Whatever
Reply/Quote