Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats on your win
(10-29-2017, 06:55 PM)packerbacker Wrote: You guys can beat the Jags though buddy.

LOL, sorry PackerBacker but this team has no chance against anybody even close to being average. Especially on the road. Hell we just backed into a home win against one of the worst teams in the NFL.

At best we may get 2-3 more wins ! Browns, Bears ? Titans maybe
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I haven't been mister optimistic and our OLine is not going to get better. However, I see us being 5-5 after this next stretch of games. I think we'll win 2 out of Jax, Ten, Den.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 07:53 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: I haven't been mister optimistic and our OLine is not going to get better. However, I see us being 5-5 after this next stretch of games. I think we'll win 2 out of Jax, Ten, Den.

Right. We have a lot of problems, but the schedule looks favorable.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Texans look like they are going to beat the Seahawks in Seattle. Wow!
Reply/Quote
I wonder if the Jags will be flat coming off a bye.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 06:05 PM)packerbacker Wrote: That was big and a hard fought win! Happy for you guys and hope you keep it going. Whose up next? I was nervous at the end that they were going to get into field goal range. Anyways Congrats on your win my friends.

Thanks, but it was more like the Colts just didn't want to win.....lol.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Bengals are going to win beat the Jags. Upset of the week next week.
Reply/Quote