Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats to Pat, Justin, and Lamar
Still playing in February. Well done. Guess you knew Joe wouldn’t be able to make it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Joe needs to get the greatest honor.
Reply/Quote
Doesn’t even come with a free trip to Hawaii anymore. :P

Reply/Quote
Burn!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Mac Jones is in the Pro-Bowl now. One of the “top 3” opted out, Josh Allen told them to **** off, and Joey Burrow bigdicked himself to the Super Bowl.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 10:12 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Mac Jones is in the Pro-Bowl now. One of the “top 3” opted out, Josh Allen told them to **** off, and Joey Burrow bigdicked himself to the Super Bowl.

As well Allen should have. A joke he wasn’t in it either.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Still cracks me up that Lamar, who was terrible this year, got in initially. Not even as an alternate. 12 games of being below average in almost all the categories.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 10:15 PM)michaelsean Wrote: As well Allen should have. A joke he wasn’t in it either.

It’s difficult for me to pick who would be out between Burrow, Allen, Mahomes, and Herbert. All 4 had very good years, and were worthy on the pro-bowl selection. It still blows my mind that two of them were snubbed in favor of Lamar Jackson though.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Pro bowls are always one year off from when a player first deserved to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote