Big Whit
and
Eifert...

http://probowl.fantasy.nfl.com/

Some snubs
Dalton
Dunlap
Adam Jones

You can't argue with the qb's chosen...well...Rodgers may have gotten the nod just because it's Rodgers. That's understandable. Even for a down season. Dalton wasn't playing in it anyway.

Dunlap, probably isn't as big of a snub, but Jones has had a career year.......again.... and deserves the credit for turning his career around and being a legitimate weapon for the team.

Burfict just didn't play enough this season. Safe to say he's back, and that's all that matters.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
How the hell did Andy Dalton not make it? I thought he was top 3 of QBs at one point...
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2015, 10:20 PM)Brandon00151 Wrote: How the hell did Andy Dalton not make it? I thought he was top 3 of QBs at one point...

Perhaps last year's debacle soured the voters?
Reply/Quote
Dunlap, Dalton and Cedric Peerman are all first alternates

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2015, 10:27 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Perhaps last year's debacle soured the voters?

Oh well like it matters since he'll be in the Super Bowl instead. Wink
Reply/Quote
Odd, because honestly I would change out Eifert for Dalton. (WAIT, don't burn me at the stake yet.)

Sure he leads the NFL in TDs, but he's 13th in TE yards (66th in receiving yards overall) and 21st in TE receptions (60th in receptions overall).

Meanwhile Dalton is 3rd in QB Rating, 8th in Completion %, 4th in Yards/Attempt. Maybe it's the lack of piling it on (Marvin wouldn't want to hurt feelings) that's kept his yards and TDs from competing with some other QBs?

Oh well, not like the Pro Bowl matters anyway. They'll end up with more than 5 Pro Bowlers once everyone worth a damn backs out. Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Andy Dalton finished 3rd in the fan vote among all positions. I guess the player's and coaches' votes weren't favorable toward him. Weak.

Dunlap definitely deserves it too.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Hopefully we won't have to worry about the pro bowl because we will be on the Super Bowl
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2015, 10:20 PM)Brandon00151 Wrote: How the hell did Andy Dalton not make it? I thought he was top 3 of QBs at one point...

Fan voting is only 1/3rd of the total.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Good for whit!!!
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2015, 11:06 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Good for whit!!!

Agreed. He has deserved much more of them than he's gotten.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2015, 11:06 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Good for whit!!!

Well deserved!
Reply/Quote
i'm pleased with it. Was hoping it would be more but can't argue. I'm really happy a no name player (to other teams) like Reggie Nelson made it. He's having a great year.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2015, 10:57 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Fan voting is only 1/3rd of the total.

Guess I won't waste my time voting in one of those again.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2015, 10:06 PM)jj22 Wrote: AJ
Geno
Reggie
Big Whit
and
Eifert...

http://probowl.fantasy.nfl.com/

Some snubs
Dalton
Dunlap
Adam Jones

You can't argue with the qb's chosen...well...Rodgers may have gotten the nod just because it's Rodgers. That's understandable. Even for a down season. Dalton wasn't playing in it anyway.

Dunlap, probably isn't as big of a snub, but Jones has had a career year.......again.... and deserves the credit for turning his career around and being a legitimate weapon for the team.

Burfict just didn't play enough this season. Safe to say he's back, and that's all that matters.

I can argue.  Wilson and Rodgers should be swapped out for Dalton.

I could make a case, albeit a weak one, against Cam.  I mean, being undefeated is great and all, however the NFCS, AFCS and NFCE does put their season into perspective.  I mean, Dalton who had a down year last year, went 6-1-1 against the NFCS and AFCS, and he didn't have MLJ or Eifert for those games.
Reply/Quote
Complete Horse S that Adam Jones wasn't named.....
Reply/Quote
I really don't understand how Big Ben made it.

18 TDs, 12 INTs and missed how many games? Sure he's playing great right now, but it's not like he's having a lights out year overall.

Dunlap not making it is a bunch of crap. There's not too many DEs that can rush the passer AND make plays against the run.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2015, 10:39 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Odd, because honestly I would change out Eifert for Dalton. (WAIT, don't burn me at the stake yet.)

Sure he leads the NFL in TDs, but he's 13th in TE yards (66th in receiving yards overall) and 21st in TE receptions (60th in receptions overall).

Meanwhile Dalton is 3rd in QB Rating, 8th in Completion %, 4th in Yards/Attempt. Maybe it's the lack of piling it on (Marvin wouldn't want to hurt feelings) that's kept his yards and TDs from competing with some other QBs?

Oh well, not like the Pro Bowl matters anyway. They'll end up with more than 5 Pro Bowlers once everyone worth a damn backs out. Lol

Can't really agree with you on Eifert.  Sure he is lower in yards and receptions, but theres only 1 other TE in the league that is as big of a matchup nightmare as he is - plus he has produced big plays and TDs.
Reply/Quote
Dunlap is really the only snub we have. The guy has done everything for our team this year.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2015, 10:27 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Perhaps last year's debacle soured the voters?

I guess voters haven't watched Cam in the Pro Bowl then, because he's played worse than Dalton did last year. Twice. 

(12-23-2015, 01:11 AM)Hammerstripes Wrote: I really don't understand how Big Ben made it.

18 TDs, 12 INTs and missed how many games?  Sure he's playing great right now, but it's not like he's having a lights out year overall.

Dunlap not making it is a bunch of crap.  There's not too many DEs that can rush the passer AND make plays against the run.

Ben made it thanks to hype and rep. That TD/INT ratio is weak compared to Dalton's 25 to 7. I'm thinking maybe the thumb injury played a role. Dalton will probably make it as an alternate, as will Dunlap. It's still weak considering they deserved to be voted in.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote