Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Congrats to the 5 Probowlers
On a side note according to ESPN bottom line Geno Atkins, Reggie Nelson, and Andrew Whitworth are not notable players.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Sickening that Dunlap gets snubbed once again.. what's the guy gotta do?
Reply/Quote
Think that's broadly a fair representation for us with only Dalton really missing out...did not realise Big Ben's TD/INT ratio was so average, from all the coverage / plaudits thrown to their offense lately i assumed he was doing better statistically.

Very pleased for Reggie Nelson as I thought he might miss out even with being the INT leader.

AJ Green is building an amazing start to a career..5 straight from his rookie year.

As for All-Pro I'm thinking maybe only Geno and maybe Whit get 1st team?
Reply/Quote
Adam jones is only a 7th Alt? Dunlap and Dalton at least are 1st alts and most likely get in unless busy.
Reply/Quote
win da supabowl forget da pro bowl
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Jones still not forgiven around league for early career reputation. He's been a key player for the Bengals. Hopefully when his career ends, the league will respect him for not only lasting as long as he has, but being a key franchise player for a team..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Dalton, Dunlap and Adam should of all made it and not just as alternates.

Dalton was a top 3 QB this year, Dunlap has been great and does everything for this team, Adam has been great as well.

As other posters said, hopefully none of our guys are playing in the Probowl.

We have the biggest game to play in.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 02:51 AM)J24 Wrote: On a side note according to ESPN bottom line Geno Atkins, Reggie Nelson, and Andrew Whitworth are not notable players.

WTF?!!! Shocked

Geno might be the best player in the frickin league. He is a one man wrecking crew and is the best DT by far in the game.

Reggie leads the league in picks and he is not notable eh?

Whit is the best LT in the game and he is not notable eh?
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 04:11 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: WTF?!!! Shocked

Geno might be the best player in the frickin league. He is a one man wrecking crew and is the best DT by far in the game.

Yet, to hear some on here tell it, the media is not biased at all concerning the Bengals....  Rolleyes

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 04:19 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yet, to hear some on here tell it, the media is not biased at all concerning the Bengals....  Rolleyes

Not at all...

It is ESPN after all though so no surprise.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 04:11 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: WTF?!!! Shocked

Yeah it was pretty laughable. The bias is real whether people want to recognize it or not. ESPN stats on twitter also forgot to add Ken Riley to the top 5 INT list.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Happy for Whit he deserves recognition.
Reply/Quote
I'm happy to see that we have 5 Pro Bowlers. It's nice to see that we also have 3 first alternates , which means we could have 8 Bengals playing the Pro Bowl, if we don't go all the way.

What absolutely blows my mind is Pacman being 7TH alternate. The guy is having an amazing year and that's what he gets?
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Bengals have more than the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 04:31 PM)J24 Wrote: Yeah it was pretty laughable. The bias is real whether people want to recognize it or not. ESPN stats on twitter also forgot to add Ken Riley to the top 5 INT list.

Geez. They even leave out Bengals players stats, it is down right obvious bias.

It is on the frickin paper people. Whatever
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 07:50 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Bengals have more than the Steelers.

The Steelers have about 3 really good players. Brown, Bell and Heyward. Maybe Ben but as his stats show,
he has not been that good for the whole year. But he was injured so say they have 4 really good players.

We have Atkins, Whit, Green, Dalton, Eifert, Dunlap, Burfict, Adam, Reggie, Iloka, MLJ, Gio...

We have a lot of really good players.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 04:08 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Dalton, Dunlap and Adam should of all made it and not just as alternates.

Dalton was a top 3 QB this year, Dunlap has been great and does everything for this team, Adam has been great as well.

As other posters said, hopefully none of our guys are playing in the Probowl.

We have the biggest game to play in.

Yep!!!  I'm happy we had five make it as that is more than I thought we would, but Dalton, Dunlap, and Adam should have made it too.

And like you and others have said, maybe none of our guys will be able to play in it anyways.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
Pac Man and Dunlap hopefully take this out on the Broncos and the rest of the league. Super Bowl or bust boys
Reply/Quote