Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulations!
Awesome win! So happy for you guys! You earned every bit of that. Burrow May have been sacked 9 times but Tannehill threw 3 picks. Keep up the great work my friends. You guys have to go on the road then either way if Buffalo or KC wins? If Buffalo wins would they come to Cincy?
Reply/Quote
We travel regardless of who wins. I have no complaints, though LOL
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Good luck against the 49ers. Rest assured Bengals fans love watching them lose.
Reply/Quote
Hopefully we both travel to LA!
Reply/Quote
Thanks! Now go take down Jimmy G the fraud.
Reply/Quote
Thanks, and yes we're on the road period.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:57 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Awesome win! So happy for you guys! You earned every bit of that. Burrow May have been sacked 9 times but Tannehill threw 3 picks. Keep up the great work my friends. You guys have to go on the road then either way if Buffalo or KC wins? If Buffalo wins would they come to Cincy?

Thanks PB, man does it feel good. We go on the road regardless. What a great time for all of us! Rock On
Reply/Quote
Thank you.

It feels like a sunrise is coming ...

Finally..
Reply/Quote
Hopefully if we face the Packers in the SB Aaron Rodgers overdoses on Joe Rogan's piss before the game.
Reply/Quote

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote