Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Congratulations
I hope you guys take the Lombardi home. What a great weekend of football that was. It’s great to see SF go down and you guys defeat KC!
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 06:54 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I hope you guys take the Lombardi home. What a great weekend of football that was. It’s great to see SF go down and you guys defeat KC!

Thanks Packerbacker! Crazy, I thought we might pull it off, still cannot believe it honestly. Smirk
Reply/Quote
Thanks PB

And good luck getting Rodgers back, if you want him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 07:17 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Thanks PB

And good luck getting Rodgers back, if you want him.

I honestly don’t think he is coming back. He will be a Bronco.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 07:33 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I honestly don’t think he is coming back. He will be a Bronco.

Think of that division with him: Rodgers, Mahomes, Herbert and even Carr is no slouch.  God help anyone with the AFC West on their schedule.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 07:33 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I honestly don’t think he is coming back. He will be a Bronco.

Thanks for the well wishes, PB.  Would have loved to see the Packers and Bengals in the SB, but guess we'll have to wait for next year.  

You just know Elway is putting the big sell on that move.  Trying to capture that Manning scenario all over again.  
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 06:54 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I hope you guys take the Lombardi home. What a great weekend of football that was. It’s great to see SF go down and you guys defeat KC!

As always, appreciate it, PB.

Hopefully your team doesn't stick with Love. I got a bad feeling he ain't the one.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 08:17 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: As always, appreciate it, PB.

Hopefully your team doesn't stick with Love. I got a bad feeling he ain't the one.

I don’t think so either. Can you come play QB for us Shake lol?
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 07:41 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Think of that division with him: Rodgers, Mahomes, Herbert and even Carr is no slouch.  God help anyone with the AFC West on their schedule.  

Rodgers would be better off staying in the NFC. He's not getting any younger (not everyone is TB) and there's probably just to many young studs in AFC for him to overcome to make the dance. 
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 08:24 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I don’t think so either. Can you come play QB for us Shake lol?

Well I throw a pretty good spiral, but it'd have to be all dump offs and 5-10 yard routes.

I'd definitely be injured the first time I get sacked. You're better off trading for Joe Flacco. Mellow
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 08:37 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Rodgers would be better off staying in the NFC. He's not getting any younger (not everyone is TB) and there's probably just to many young studs in AFC for him to overcome to make the dance. 

If I'm him, I'd go to Tampa instead of Denver.

Weak division. Plenty of talent. Warm weather.

That's if Brady retires, of course. Mixed reports on that.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 08:37 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Rodgers would be better off staying in the NFC. He's not getting any younger (not everyone is TB) and there's probably just to many young studs in AFC for him to overcome to make the dance. 

I think that might depend on how badly he took this last exit.  He may be looking for a change of scenery just because of that, young studs be damned.  He doesn't strike me as the type to shy away from a challenge.  Besides, and no offense to WI, but if you can choose to live in either WI or CO, I mean, c'mon.  
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 08:45 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: If I'm him, I'd go to Tampa instead of Denver.

Weak division. Plenty of talent. Warm weather.

That's if Brady retires, of course. Mixed reports on that.

Agree

He's just putting himself to far behind the 8 ball to come to AFC at this point in his career, I think. 
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 08:46 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I think that might depend on how badly he took this last exit.  He may be looking for a change of scenery just because of that, young studs be damned.  He doesn't strike me as the type to shy away from a challenge.  Besides, and no offense to WI, but if you can choose to live in either WI or CO, I mean, c'mon.  

Good points but Denver over Tampa? I dunno about that ? Warm climate - Freezing cold. Girls in parkas - Girls in bikinis ? Oh sorry drifted off for a second.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 08:58 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Good points but Denver over Tampa? I dunno about that ? Warm climate - Freezing cold. Girls in parkas - Girls in bikinis ? Oh sorry drifted off for a second.

If they followed up Brady with Rodgers? Jeeze, what luck.  
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 08:24 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I don’t think so either. Can you come play QB for us Shake lol?

After like 40 years of MVP QBs you guys should have to have Shake as your QB
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 08:42 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Well I throw a pretty good spiral, but it'd have to be all dump offs and 5-10 yard routes.

I'd definitely be injured the first time I get sacked. You're better off trading for Joe Flacco. Mellow

Well then you would be better than Jordan Love lol.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 08:59 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: If they followed up Brady with Rodgers? Jeeze, what luck.  

Luck retired didn't he ?

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 09:01 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Luck retired didn't he ?

Hilarious

Yeah, him they can have LOL
Reply/Quote
I’m ready to move on from Rodgers honestly. He can’t win in big games.
Reply/Quote