Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Congratulations
(01-31-2022, 09:00 PM)michaelsean Wrote: After like 40 years of MVP QBs you guys should have to have Shake as your QB

Ryan Leaf ? something
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 09:02 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I’m ready to move on from Rodgers honestly. He can’t win in big games.

I used to really like Rodgers. He was one of my non Bengal favs to watch. But the last 3 or 4 years he seems to have gotten really arrogant.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 09:05 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I used to really like Rodgers. He was one of my non Bengal favs to watch. But the last 3 or 4 years he seems to have gotten really arrogant.

Yeah just rolling his eyes or looking pouty when a WR runs the wrong routes or doesn’t catch the ball. He just acts like it’s never his fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 09:08 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Yeah just rolling his eyes or looking pouty when a WR runs the wrong routes or doesn’t catch the ball. He just acts like it’s never his fault.

Carson Palmer was the same way for us. Always threw his arms up after a pick like it was never his fault. Some fans would blame Chad, but Palmer did the same thing in Oakland and Arizona.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 07:33 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I honestly don’t think he is coming back. He will be a Bronco.

If Rodgers has been watching the Playoffs He might want to STAY in the NFC....   he has a better chance there
Reply/Quote
Rodgers is still under contract and GB owns his rights. I doubt anyone would be willing to give what GB wants for him. Besides, from what I hear, they have mended fences.
Reply/Quote