Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Congratulations
On the win! I hope you guys are all doing well.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 08:49 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

I know everyone is enjoying us losing. I know we’re pretty much toast. Welcome to the Love era soon.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 08:52 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I know everyone is enjoying us losing. I know we’re pretty much toast. Welcome to the Love era soon.

2 Hall of Fame QBs, a shit-ton of wins and a couple rings over the last 30 years. 

You'll be ok. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 08:52 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I know everyone is enjoying us losing. I know we’re pretty much toast. Welcome to the Love era soon.

Not me. I wanted you all to win. lol

Ps. Not a fan of the Sauce crap. To me it’s crapping on fans and tradition a little too much. But I’m conservative on most things.

Thanks for stopping by to congratulate us on the win man.
Reply/Quote

People have always respected/loved the Packers because they are community owned.  Now people just hate your QB.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 08:48 PM)packerbacker Wrote: On the win! I hope you guys are all doing well.

Thanks. No ill will here toward the Pack and I still like Rodgers.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I don’t understand your post
Reply/Quote
You guys think your going to make another Super Bowl run?
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 09:46 PM)packerbacker Wrote: You guys think your going to make another Super Bowl run?

Mehh. Not feeling overly optimistic.

They are not playing to full potential and it may end up being “too much too late” when they finally do.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 10:40 PM)Whacked Wrote: Mehh. Not feeling overly optimistic.

They are not playing to full potential and it may end up being “too much too late” when they finally do.

What seems to be the problem this year?
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 12:05 AM)packerbacker Wrote: What seems to be the problem this year?

Attached Files Image(s)

Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 08:48 PM)packerbacker Wrote: On the win! I hope you guys are all doing well.

Thanks, man.  Sorry about the Packers.  Right now, it looks bleak.  I wondered how much the loss of Adams hurt them, and it is clearly a lot.  

Defense still keeps them in games.  NFC is wacky.  One week Bucs look like world beaters, next week they lose to a Trubisky-led steeler team.  

Take care and good luck!
Reply/Quote
Thanks, PB.

FWIW, I spent two summers as a camp counselor in northern Wisconsin back in the 60's. On my day off I drove to Green Bay for their intrasquad scrimmage. I think it cost me 5 bucks to sit at midfield in Lambeau and watch about a dozen Hall of Famers while Lombardi prowled the sidelines. One of my favorite sports experiences.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 08:55 PM)Whacked Wrote: Not me. I wanted you all to win. lol

Ps. Not a fan of the Sauce crap. To me it’s crapping on fans and tradition a little too much. But I’m conservative on most things.

It's like Bengals players stomping on the terrible towel. I think it's a bit fun to see players show some enthusiasm beyond cashing a paycheck. 

Also keep in mind practically everyone expected the Packers at Lambeau to stomp the Jets.  Also, lulz to the sacred tradition of mass produced cheese hats. 
Reply/Quote

Whats going on in Greenbay?
Reply/Quote

I will forever root for an NFC team over an AFC team. It doesn't really matter which teams they are (outside of the Bengals, of course). Sorry to see your season going down the way it is.
Reply/Quote
Looks like the OP's yearly predictions that the Packers are done for is finally going to pay off after all these years. Er wait...they're 3-3 and in 2nd place in their division...sounds familiar.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 08:56 PM)Stewy Wrote: People have always respected/loved the Packers because they are community owned.  Now people just hate your QB.

Not me (regarding the qb )
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 08:56 PM)Stewy Wrote: People have always respected/loved the Packers because they are community owned.  Now people just hate your QB.

Who hates Aaron Rodgers?

And why is he hated?
Reply/Quote