Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Congratulations
(10-17-2022, 12:05 AM)packerbacker Wrote: What seems to be the problem this year?

Same problem(s) every team seems to have in one way or another. So far you're 2 best teams are Philly and NY Giants. I'm not sure anybody really feels that's the case as the case with Cincy. last year reaching the SB but, thus far, they're both living charmed lives. Tough to win in this league. Bengals went thru an entire new OL learning how to square dance together. Other good teams having either internal issues, lacking chemistry and/or have issues in the trenches.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 02:46 PM)higgy100 Wrote: Same problem(s) every team seems to have in one way or another. So far you're 2 best teams are Philly and NY Giants. I'm not sure anybody really feels that's the case as the case with Cincy. last year reaching the SB but, thus far, they're both living charmed lives. Tough to win in this league. Bengals went thru an entire new OL learning how to square dance together. Other good teams having either internal issues, lacking chemistry and/or have issues in the trenches.

You guys will make the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 02:44 PM)ATOTR Wrote: Who hates Aaron Rodgers?

And why is he hated?

Is this is a serious question?

Well let’s see, he’s an anti-vaxxer, who completely cut off all ties from his family because they didn’t like one of his celebrity girlfriends (who he eventually broke up with anyway). Guy didn’t even attend his own brother’s wedding.

He’s just not very likable. Which seems to be a theme with Packers star QB’s.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 08:38 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Whats going on in Greenbay?

It snowed the other day but almost 65 degrees by this weekend. Our team is horrible though.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 07:03 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Our team is horrible though.

The Packers look well below their usual standard, but I can't exactly see Kirk Cousins with a 2 game lead being an insurmountable hurdle.  I'd still bet the Packers win that division.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 08:48 PM)packerbacker Wrote: On the win! I hope you guys are all doing well.

Thanks brother. Hope everything is great with you too PackerBacker.

This was a big win for us getting everything together on Offense. Think it is the start of something special.

Just about the roughest start I could predict. I think the SB hangover is real.

(10-16-2022, 09:46 PM)packerbacker Wrote: You guys think your going to make another Super Bowl run?

Just got to get into the Playoffs and anything can happen, I like our chances seeing our Division and Burrow and our OL 
coming around finally. Sorry about that rough loss yesterday man for you guys. I like your D just losing Devante clearly 
has hurt. Still have faith Rodgers and his Receivers get on the same page if the OL can play decent.

Quinnen Williams was a wrecking crew all by himself. This guy is good on the Jets, same with his bro Quincy.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 05:39 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Is this is a serious question?

Well let’s see, he’s an anti-vaxxer, who completely cut off all ties from his family because they didn’t like one of his celebrity girlfriends (who he eventually broke up with anyway). Guy didn’t even attend his own brother’s wedding.

He’s just not very likable. Which seems to be a theme with Packers star QB’s.

Understand everything you say except the anti-vaxxer hate. I know multiple people who had to get vaxxed and have been 
destroyed in their bodies since doing so. Their immune system getting destroyed and getting covid 2 to 3 times after being 
told you shouldn't EVER get it again, young players in sports dying on the field, etc.

Just stop with the pro-vaxx, love yah Nicomo, but no one should hate a man for not believing in the vaccine that was shoved
upon everyone. I respect someone that stands up for something while everyone just takes what they are told and rolls with 
it from liars that have been lying to everyone forever.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 10:10 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Understand everything you say except the anti-vaxxer hate. I know multiple people who had to get vaxxed and have been 
destroyed in their bodies since doing so. Their immune system getting destroyed and getting covid 2 to 3 times after being 
told you shouldn't EVER get it again, young players in sports dying on the field, etc.

Just stop with the pro-vaxx, love yah Nicomo, but no one should hate a man for not believing in the vaccine that was shoved
upon everyone. I respect someone that stands up for something while everyone just takes what they are told and rolls with 
it from liars that have been lying to everyone forever.

Nate how you doing buddy?!
Reply/Quote
**** the Packers!

PB is cool though.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote