Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulations Bengals fans
Now that your team locked up the division, you need to win tomorrow and lock up a first round bye. I'll be one of the few Steelers fans rooting for you in the playoffs. Since it doesn't look like the Steelers want to be in the playoffs, I want to see a team from the AFC North win it all. The Steelers crapped the bed today and don't deserve to be in the playoffs if they get swept by a team as bad as the Ravens.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 06:31 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Now that your team locked up the division, you need to win tomorrow and lock up a first round bye. I'll be one of the few Steelers fans rooting for you in the playoffs. Since it doesn't look like the Steelers want to be in the playoffs, I want to see a team from the AFC North win it all. The Steelers crapped the bed today and don't deserve to be in the playoffs if they get swept by a team as bad as the Ravens.

ThumbsUp

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 06:31 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Now that your team locked up the division, you need to win tomorrow and lock up a first round bye. I'll be one of the few Steelers fans rooting for you in the playoffs. Since it doesn't look like the Steelers want to be in the playoffs, I want to see a team from the AFC North win it all. The Steelers crapped the bed today and don't deserve to be in the playoffs if they get swept by a team as bad as the Ravens.

Well said

I have to admit as much as she Steelers fans irritate me, I also root for the AFCN once the Bengals get eliminated 
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

If the Steelers miss the playoffs I will also be rooting for the Bengals.  Despite the fact that a couple of the JNers act like small children I've grown to like many around these parts over the last ten years.

Congrats and god speed.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 06:39 PM)GMDino Wrote: If the Steelers miss the playoffs I will also be rooting for the Bengals.  Despite the fact that a couple of the JNers act like small children I've grown to like many around these parts over the last ten years.

Congrats and god speed.

Class and no Sociapth thus why you are OK in my book according to my sources  ThumbsUp
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Thank you, kind sir.  Any and all support for the Bengals is always appreciated.  I always pull for the division, when our team is not in the mix.  Don't be so tough on your team for the loss today.  That is what divisional rivalries are all about, even in a down year, they still know how to play your team tough.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Yeah steeler fans. Don't get too down about the loss. The Bengals lost to an inferior division rival recently too.
Reply/Quote

[Image: 10170979_719022451463341_753287890793063...e=5701BD27]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 07:20 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: ..

[Image: 10170979_719022451463341_753287890793063...e=5701BD27]

Another one for the ole trophy case. Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 07:21 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Another one for the ole trophy case. Ninja

It looks nice next to those 2011 through 2015 playoff participation trophies.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Credit to the Steelers for making a good run at it after a rough start. It looked like we would just run away with it by midseason. They could still be in the playoffs. Would be a good game if we met there.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 07:23 PM)6andcounting Wrote: It looks nice next to those 2011 through 2015 playoff participation trophies.

How many trophies you got in the last 5 years??!!!!! Mad

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 07:28 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: How many trophies you got in the last 5 years??!!!!! Mad
Not as many...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Appreciate it sirs......

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 06:31 PM)ICaptain Obvious Wrote: Now that your team locked up the division, you need to win tomorrow and lock up a first round bye. I'll be one of the few Steelers fans rooting for you in the playoffs. Since it doesn't look like the Steelers want to be in the playoffs, I want to see a team from the AFC North win it all. The Steelers crapped the bed today and don't deserve to be in the playoffs if they get swept by a team as bad as the Ravens.

This has to be a trap. Not falling for it soooo...suck a Jeff Reed fart, or somethin'. 
Reply/Quote
You guys are doing this smack talk thing all wrong
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote

Every time I think all steeler fans are completely brain dead, mouth breathing, bandwagon jumping, sub human garbage, I'm reminded that you and one other poster actually seem like level headed and intelligent human beings. Good to see you around and appreciate the well wishes.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote

(12-27-2015, 06:39 PM)GMDino Wrote: If the Steelers miss the playoffs I will also be rooting for the Bengals.  Despite the fact that a couple of the JNers act like small children I've grown to like many around these parts over the last ten years.

Congrats and god speed. 

Same here.  As a Pirate fan, I know  what it's like to stick with a team through the bad years and see it return to respectability. If the  Steelers do get  eliminated, I will also be rooting for you guys to get that first Lombardi. 
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 07:31 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Same here.  As a Pirate fan, I know  what it's like to stick with a team through the bad years and see it return to respectability. If the  Steelers do get  eliminated, I will also be rooting for you guys to get that first Lombardi. 

I've always wondered about Pirates fans. All of the sudden there are a whole lot more of em. I'd be willing to put money on the idea that the ones who stuck with the pirates are some of the best Steelers fans out there. Best being relative, of course. 
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 09:00 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I've always wondered about Pirates fans. All of the sudden there are a whole lot more of em. I'd be willing to put money on the idea that the ones who stuck with the pirates are some of the best Steelers fans out there. Best being relative, of course. 

At the end of the day, it's entertainment.  Yeah, it's nice if someone stays loyal to their team, like I did with the Pirates or like you did with the Bengals,  but there are a whole lot more important things in life to be loyal to than the entertainment one chooses.  
Reply/Quote