Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulations Carlos Dunlap
Carlos Dunlap is the Bengals 2018 Walter Peyton Man of the year nominee. This is his 2nd nomination in the last 4 years. Carlos headlines an active anti-bullying campaign. A message he takes to children in all the cities the team visits. He works with the NFL and USO in their military outreach. In addition, he hosts an annual spa day for breast cancer survivors as well as supporting other charitable initiatives both here in Cincinnati and his hometown.

Congratulations to him and thanks for all his good work.

Carlos's efforts are just one example of the good works so many of the players perform in our city.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I've seen him at many events he seems to be a regular contributor, great job Carlos !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yes indeed. Good work by Carlos.
Reply/Quote
Young man has come a long way since passing out drunk at that traffic light. Good on Carlos.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Congrats to Carlos. Kudos to you sir.

I think the whole Bengals defense should be nominated based on how friendly and helpful they are to opposing offenses.
Reply/Quote
When I read the thread title, I thought Carlos might have gotten traded to the Saints or something...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Anti-bullying efforts are commendable -- but I wish Carlos Dunlap didn't take this attitude onto the field.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2018, 02:33 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Anti-bullying efforts are commendable -- but I wish Carlos Dunlap didn't take this attitude onto the field.

I think the term bully indicates someone who will pick on the disadvantaged but quickly crumble when faced with someone equal or greater.

It's not a compliment to a person's toughness, it's quite the contrary .
Reply/Quote
Indeed. Congratulations to Mr. Dunlap for being recognized for his outstanding work.
Reply/Quote