Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Congratulations Clark Harris-World Record
Everyone is getting a good laugh over this, but the more I think about it the more I realize how impressive it really is to snap a football 36 yards.

People need to go out and pace off 36 yards. Throwing a ball through your legs that far is really incredible.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2018, 11:46 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Everyone is getting a good laugh over this, but the more I think about it the more I realize how impressive it really is to snap a football 36 yards.

People need to go out and pace off 36 yards.  Throwing a ball through your legs that far is really incredible.

I wouldn't say everyone. Cool

Hell, just pace off 36 yards and practice the form of throwing with two hands over your head.  Middle finger of the top hand on the seam of the ball, bottom hand on the laces.....over your head, flick your thumbs away from each other as you bring the ball forward.  That's just practicing the technique for the hands.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2018, 12:02 PM)pally Wrote: At the Pro Bowl festivities, our own Clark Harris set a Guinness World Record for the World's longest snap.  It went 36 yards 8 inches. A record I am sure means absolutely nothing to anyone but him and the Guinness people but fun all the same.  And if anyone set it, I am glad it was Clark!!  Sounds like he is having a fun time.

https://sports.yahoo.com/bengals-long-snapper-breaks-world-record-longest-snap-022347288.html?src=rss

Thats cool. Dude is just a solid longsnapper. Great to have the best one on our team. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2018, 11:58 AM)Wyche Wrote: I wouldn't say everyone. Cool

Hell, just pace off 36 yards and practice the form of throwing with two hands over your head.  Middle finger of the top hand on the seam of the ball, bottom hand on the laces.....over your head, flick your thumbs away from each other as you bring the ball forward.  That's just practicing the technique for the hands.

It doesn't sound that far but it is.

And Fred gets banned again lol
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2018, 02:55 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: It doesn't sound that far but it is.

Going to have to start a gambling pool where everybody throws in $5 a piece and pick the next date Fred gets banned or suspended in a winner takes all pot. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2018, 03:00 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Going to have to start a gambling pool where everybody throws in $5 a piece and pick the next date Fred gets banned or suspended in a winner takes all pot. 

Sounds like a plan haha
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2018, 02:55 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: It doesn't sound that far but it is.

LOL.....I missed it, musta been P&R related. I gotta say, I have enjoyed fred's return....much more mellow, so I'm kinda shocked he got another suspension....like I said, musta been in P&R.

It is far, it's real far long snapping.

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2018, 12:42 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Wow, we do not suck at something !

There is hope.

[Image: th?id=OIP.TfbRTgil5k7diBpJ3kaUqAHaEo&w=2...15&pid=1.7]

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2018, 03:27 PM)Wyche Wrote: LOL.....I missed it, musta been P&R related.  I gotta say, I have enjoyed fred's return....much more mellow, so I'm kinda shocked he got another suspension....like I said, musta been in P&R.

Just noticed this. My bfirst thought was, "Already?" Guy should stay our of P&R.

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2018, 04:17 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: [Image: th?id=OIP.TfbRTgil5k7diBpJ3kaUqAHaEo&w=2...15&pid=1.7]

[Image: sml_gallery_7013_100_181683.gif]

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2018, 03:27 PM)Wyche Wrote: LOL.....I missed it, musta been P&R related.  I gotta say, I have enjoyed fred's return....much more mellow, so I'm kinda shocked he got another suspension....like I said, musta been in P&R.

For sure.

(01-31-2018, 04:21 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Just noticed this. My bfirst thought was, "Already?" Guy should stay our of P&R.

Yeah, i don't go in their anymore either.

Reps to you guys for the Major League gifs lol
Reply/Quote
What if we had him line up at QB (or maybe RB and take a handoff?) but facing away from the line of scrimmage and then he threw the ball through his legs downfield to AJ Green?  Ninja  

I wonder if that would even be a legal throw in the NFL...  

Reply/Quote
Do we get a trophy?
Reply/Quote
Happy for Clark Harris

WhoDey2
Reply/Quote