Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulations Packerbacker
Enjoy the win.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It's heartening to know that Jerry Jones must be livid tonight LOL
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2024, 10:13 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: It's heartening to know that Jerry Jones must be livid tonight LOL

It does make for a good night’s sleep.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Congratulations!!!

Go for 14!!!!!
[Image: PHOTO12138K.jpg?v=1681919942]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Happy for ya, PB!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Epiphany.. Love should sign with the Jets just because. No offense to the Packers or their fans. What could possibly be better than the entire city of New York taking a dump on Rogers?  Tongue
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Congratulations on a great win! Much respect for the best franchise in the NFL. That you thrashed Jerruh and his Cowgirls right there in his corn pone Taj Mahal makes it even better.

Hoping to see a Packers-Bills small market showdown. NFL wouldn't like it much, but unlike Bengals vs. LA, officials wouldn't know which team to screw.
Reply/Quote
Yes, congrats to Packerbacker and the rest of the Packers fans. They beat down them Cowgirls lol

I am still rooting for the Lions though which will piss him off ha ha. I have to root for the Lions and Bills.

These fans have had it the toughest and it would be refreshing seeing both these teams in the Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2024, 03:27 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yes, congrats to Packerbacker and the rest of the Packers fans. They beat down them Cowgirls lol

I am still rooting for the Lions though which will piss him off ha ha. I have to root for the Lions and Bills.

These fans have had it the toughest and it would be refreshing seeing both these teams in the Super Bowl.

Damn I forgot about Detroit.  I'm with you.  Lions-Bills would be awesome.  Sorry, PB.  Wink
Reply/Quote
Yesterday's Cowboy game was fun to watch because the camera kept panning around to all the disgusted-looking fans there. None of them looked too surprised though because Dallas has done the same kind of thing before. In the Andy-Marvin years there were some pretty bad playoff performances, but I don't remember even one pick-six let alone two consecutive ones. Peeps looked like they were gonna throw up.

Though I only saw the first half of the Lion's game, replays of it showed fans in the stands with tears in their eyes at the end. They get to play the Buccaneers next week, unless the Fleagles suddenly remember how to play football tonight.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2024, 06:13 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Yesterday's Cowboy game was fun to watch because the camera kept panning around to all the disgusted-looking fans there. None of them looked too surprised though because Dallas has done the same kind of thing before. In the Andy-Marvin years there were some pretty bad playoff performances, but I don't remember even one pick-six let alone two consecutive ones. Peeps looked like they were gonna throw up.

Though I only saw the first half of the Lion's game, replays of it showed fans in the stands with tears in their eyes at the end. They get to play the Buccaneers next week, unless the Fleagles suddenly remember how to play football tonight.

Didn’t JJ Watt pick six Andy?

And we all know how those Lions fans were feeling.

Reply/Quote
Congratulations PB !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Enjoy the win PB.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2024, 10:39 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Didn’t JJ Watt pick six Andy?  

And we all know how those Lions fans were feeling.

Browns fans had a recent experience with back to  back pick 6s...  did it happen in 2 games?
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2024, 10:29 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Browns fans had a recent experience with back to  back pick 6s...  did it happen in 2 games?

I was just commenting where she asked did Andy even have one.

Reply/Quote
Thank you guys!!
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2024, 08:50 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Thank you guys!!

It has been a while since Mike McCarthy's coaching has helped the Packers win a game  Hilarious Enjoy the win!
Reply/Quote