Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulations President Elect, Donald Trump!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqAqDGzjU_Y

Here's a Kid Rock salute to you, from all of us "deplorables" that never lost faith in you!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(11-09-2016, 02:49 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqAqDGzjU_Y

Here's a Kid Rock salute to you, from all of us "deplorables" that never lost faith in you!

Congratulations Mr Trump.
Your turn to fulfill your contract to us.
(11-09-2016, 03:32 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Congratulations Mr Trump.
Your turn to fulfill your contract to us.

It's working out pretty well for me, so far.  I was tired, going into work this morning, from staying up to watch election results.  Turns out that the boss was so happy with Trump winning, he gave us the afternoon off today.

Thank you, Mr. Trump!

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/stocks-bounce-back-from-nosedive-as-trump-victory-begins-to-sink-in/ar-AAk4Oju?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Seems that the market even made a rather speedy recovery. Dow jumps 200 points.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Congratulations Trump

Who Dey and

most importantly

God Bless America 
(11-09-2016, 05:25 PM)tigerseye Wrote: Congratulations Trump

Who Dey and

most importantly

God Bless America 

God can bless America, if he chooses.  I, however prefer separation of Church and State.  Kind of that whole reason the Pilgrims left England...

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
If it works out, fine. Gloat and puff out your chest. If it fails, then be ready to eat your crow and be made into a pariah along with everyone else who voted for an oft-bankrupt sex offender with zero bureaucratic skills and even less political ones (outside of the fear and hate mongering).

We'll be watching very closely.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(11-09-2016, 05:51 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: If it works out, fine. Gloat and puff out your chest. If it fails, then be ready to eat your crow and be made into a pariah along with everyone else who voted for an oft-bankrupt sex offender with zero bureaucratic skills and even less political ones (outside of the fear and hate mongering).

We'll be watching very closely.

Hey man, we let all of the name calling and finger pointing go, when the results rolled in.  It's time for the losing side to do likewise.  The Nation has swung too far to the Left, the past 8 years.  The voting population spoke up, and decided it was time to get that pendulum going back the other direction. 

As for Trump as President?  I don't imagine that he'll be anything like Obama, Mr. "I have a phone and a pen".  I feel like Trump will select a competent Cabinet, rely on his advisors, and allow Congress to do their job of passing legislation that reflects the will of the people.

And, you're right to be watching, as I'll be watching too.  If he doesn't live up to expectations, I'll be first in line to vote his ass out.  He was never my first choice for a Conservative candidate, but I rolled with what was there.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(11-09-2016, 06:01 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hey man, we let all of the name calling and finger pointing go, when the results rolled in.  It's time for the losing side to do likewise.  The Nation has swung too far to the Left, the past 8 years.  The voting population spoke up, and decided it was time to get that pendulum going back the other direction. 

As for Trump as President?  I don't imagine that he'll be anything like Obama, Mr. "I have a phone and a pen".  I feel like Trump will select a competent Cabinet, rely on his advisors, and allow Congress to do their job of passing legislation that reflects the will of the people.

And, you're right to be watching, as I'll be watching too.  If he doesn't live up to expectations, I'll be first in line to vote his ass out.  He was never my first choice for a Conservative candidate, but I rolled with what was there.

Not sure how stating facts is name calling, but sure. 

The dude couldn't select a board of advisors to stop his multiple bankruptcies, but I'm sure he'll do a hell of a job picking people to run the country efficiently. As soon as he bans gay marriage or disrupts funding to Planned Parenthood, he'll be spitting in the face of the people, not enacting their will. Tax cuts to the elite will win him all kinds of support, too I'm sure.

Honestly I hope he succeeds and restores America's infrastructure and restores the economy and creates millions of new jobs. But I'm not gonna hold my breath.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(11-09-2016, 06:22 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Not sure how stating facts is name calling, but sure. 

The dude couldn't select a board of advisors to stop his multiple bankruptcies, but I'm sure he'll do a hell of a job picking people to run the country efficiently. As soon as he bans gay marriage or disrupts funding to Planned Parenthood, he'll be spitting in the face of the people, not enacting their will. Tax cuts to the elite will win him all kinds of support, too I'm sure.

Honestly I hope he succeeds and restores America's infrastructure and restores the economy and creates millions of new jobs. But I'm not gonna hold my breath.

Dude, you're just plain salty.  Perhaps you should wait a day or two before blowing off at the mouth?

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(11-09-2016, 06:28 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Dude, you're just plain salty.  Perhaps you should wait a day or two before blowing off at the mouth?

Nothing I'm saying is from a 'salty' perspective. They're real concerns most Americans with any sense have right now. Like I said, gloat and puff your chest; popular vote be damned. Killary lost it more than Trump won it, but be proud. 1935, here we come.

'Merica - **** yeah.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(11-09-2016, 06:32 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Nothing I'm saying is from a 'salty' perspective. They're real concerns most Americans with any sense have right now. Like I said, gloat and puff your chest; popular vote be damned. Killary lost it more than Trump won it, but be proud. 1935, here we come.

'Merica - **** yeah.

You paint this picture, like it's going to be doom and gloom for America.  Hell, just last night Wall St. was predicting doom and gloom, at the prospect of Trump being elected, yet the Dow jumped 200 points today, and European Markets were up as well.

Give him a chance.  Hell, I had to give Obama 8 years of chance...

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(11-09-2016, 06:41 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You paint this picture, like it's going to be doom and gloom for America.  Hell, just last night Wall St. was predicting doom and gloom, at the prospect of Trump being elected, yet the Dow jumped 200 points today, and European Markets were up as well.

Give him a chance.  Hell, I had to give Obama 8 years of chance...

I'll say it again, because I'm worried you missed it last time.

I honestly hope he succeeds. I honestly hope he succeeds. I HONESTLY HOPE HE SUCCEEDS. I HONESTLY HOPE HE SUCCEEDS. 

I'm just not going to hold my breath. He's a businessman whose run way too many businesses (some weren't even his!) into the ground. He's got no political experience, so the tight rope he has to walk is that much more perilous. The only thing he has going for him is his 'party' has the House and the Senate, but they hate him for the most part so we'll see how that goes.

I'm not predicting doom and gloom, but I'm not gonna expect rainbows and sunshine either.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Congrats to the Donald.
(11-09-2016, 06:51 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I'll say it again, because I'm worried you missed it last time.

I honestly hope he succeeds. I honestly hope he succeeds. I HONESTLY HOPE HE SUCCEEDS. I HONESTLY HOPE HE SUCCEEDS. 

I'm just not going to hold my breath. He's a businessman whose run way too many businesses (some weren't even his!) into the ground. He's got no political experience, so the tight rope he has to walk is that much more perilous. The only thing he has going for him is his 'party' has the House and the Senate, but they hate him for the most part so we'll see how that goes.

I'm not predicting doom and gloom, but I'm not gonna expect rainbows and sunshine either.

I don't know if you have had a chance to hear Paul Ryan's speech today?  He had more life and energy in his voice than I have ever heard from him.  Honestly, I expected him to resign as Speaker and crawl under a rock.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(11-09-2016, 07:02 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I don't know if you have had a chance to hear Paul Ryan's speech today?  He had more life and energy in his voice than I have ever heard from him.  Honestly, I expected him to resign as Speaker and crawl under a rock.

You must've mistaken me for someone who watches TV during a work day. Sadly I was at the top of 300 foot tower most of the day which sucks double time since the winds have shifted and come from the north now. ***** frozen.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(11-09-2016, 07:11 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: You must've mistaken me for someone who watches TV during a work day. Sadly I was at the top of 300 foot tower most of the day which sucks double time since the winds have shifted and come from the north now. ***** frozen.

Well, I work in the elements as well.  I'm a Surveyor.  I just happened to catch it on the radio, on the way home.  We got off early, as we got our work in, and the boss was ecstatic about the Trump victory.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(11-09-2016, 07:14 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, I work in the elements as well.  I'm a Surveyor.  I just happened to catch it on the radio, on the way home.  We got off early, as we got our work in, and the boss was ecstatic about the Trump victory.

Lucky lol

We got piled on so no rest until we catch back up or the year ends.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
The most surreal part of Trump winning is that I had to get up and schlep off to my job like any other day...the fact that I investigate the backgrounds of applicants for government positions for red flags and enchanced interview triggers such as "failure to pay taxes" and "sexual assault" made me chuckle bitterly to myself.

You can't make this stuff up, I tells ya!
(11-09-2016, 02:49 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqAqDGzjU_Y

He beat two parties.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll