Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulations, Ravens!
One and done, better than the alternative.. Cool
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 06:22 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: One and done, better than the alternative..   Cool

Yeah congrats for making the rest of the north look bad. 1 and done at home...poor perfromance
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Yep, good job Yawn
Reply/Quote
I don't think any Baltimore fans are around today

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 06:49 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I don't think any Baltimore fans are around today

They're probably trying to figure out how their QB RB went 48 minutes of the game with 2 yards passing ?
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 06:49 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I don't think any Baltimore fans are around today

Poe now disappears again until they win something, consistent MO last 4 years
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 06:55 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: They're probably trying to figure out how their QB RB went 48 minutes of the game with 2 yards passing ?

Gotta love that 2.8 QB Rating at that time. I think down 20 with 7-ish minutes to go and going against a prevent defense with sure make you look awfully good... until they switch back to a proper defense and sack strip you to end the game.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 06:22 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: One and done, better than the alternative..   Cool

Poe would say thanks but he's too dumb to know how smack works and too much of a chicken shit to show up and take his lumps.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 06:55 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: They're probably trying to figure out how their QB RB went 48 minutes of the game with 2 yards passing ?

At least the Chargers let up and played the clock, allowing Jackson to post some decent numbers in the 4th quarter; fooling most of their fans into believing he will still turn out to be a good starting QB in the NFL. 

Flacco has to be pissed and looking for his next opportunity.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Still support our man, Lamar. Rookie jitters, looking forward to next season as the defending North Champs.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 07:16 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: At least the Chargers let up and played the clock, allowing Jackson to post some decent numbers in the 4th quarter; fooling most of their fans into believing he will still turn out to be a good starting QB in the NFL. 

Flacco has to be pissed and looking for his next opportunity.

This X 100

Exactly what I was thinking at the time. If they bring in Flacco and he saves the day, they may have second thoughts about dealing him. Now they’re probably all in with Jackson and deal Flacco in the offseason.

You see what LA did when they got a second look at him. Wait until the rest of the league has a whole offseason to game plan him. That offense is going to be anemic.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 07:46 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: This X 100

Exactly what I was thinking at the time. If they bring in Flacco and he saves the day, they may have second thoughts about dealing him. Now they’re probably all in with Jackson and deal Flacco in the offseason.

You see what LA did when they got a second look at him. Wait until the rest of the league has a whole offseason to game plan him. That offense is going to be anemic.

Didn't the 49ers discover that in order to make a running QB work, you need for your other 10 players to be agile, mobile blockers?  And then, in the unfortunate circumstance that he does get hurt, and you have to go back to a pocket passer, you don't have the personnel to support him.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Evidently, the excitement of the moment was too much for some Ravens fans to handle, as they began attacking each other in the stands.

https://247sports.com/nfl/baltimore-ravens/Article/Ravens-fans-fight-Chargers-playoff-game-127420659/

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 07:22 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Still support our man, Lamar. Rookie jitters, looking forward to next season as the defending North Champs.

If he plays 7 more full seasons and doesn't fumble once his fumble rate will be slightly above average. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I maintain what I said about him at and before the draft. He is Terrell Pryor II. Runs super good but has no touch on the ball and only one velocity on his throws. He'll learn how to do progressions but that won't give him accuracy or the ability to throw with finesse (which is what makes the really good QBs really good).
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 06:49 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I don't think any Baltimore fans quarterbacks are around today
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 07:50 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Didn't the 49ers discover that in order to make a running QB work, you need for your other 10 players to be agile, mobile blockers?  And then, in the unfortunate circumstance that he does get hurt, and you have to go back to a pocket passer, you don't have the personnel to support him.

Injuries are racist
Reply/Quote
Lamar Jackson is a glorified RB.

2/8 passing in the first half of a playoff game. Awful.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 07:46 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: This X 100

Running that offense is what got them to the playoffs.   Their problem was not having a Plan B.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I fell asleep on the couch right after he threw the TD pass to Crabtree to make it 23-10. I woke up again and LA was punting with just about a minute left and BAL was down 6. I was like holy crap, what happened? But then Jackson got the ball bitchslapped out of his hand and fumbled again. Sanity was restored.
Reply/Quote