Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulations, Ravens!
(01-06-2019, 09:17 PM)Beaker Wrote: I fell asleep on the couch right after he threw the TD pass to Crabtree to make it 23-10. I woke up again and LA was punting with just about a minute left and BAL was down 6. I was like holy crap, what happened? But then Jackson got the ball bitchslapped out of his hand and fumbled again. Sanity was restored.

LA played soft and Lamar did make a couple of throws. But when they had to, they turned it back on to close them out.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2019, 07:16 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: At least the Chargers let up and played the clock, allowing Jackson to post some decent numbers in the 4th quarter; fooling most of their fans into believing he will still turn out to be a good starting QB in the NFL. 

Flacco has to be pissed and looking for his next opportunity.
Flacco will be 34 next year.......  not sure how many teams will want to invest money into a guy that old.

The Ravens really looked like they screwed the pooch on this one because now, if they sit Jackson (as they should), it will ruin his confidence, but, unless he magically suddenly "gets it," he's a fish out of water.  He just doesn't look like he has any sort of grasp of what's going on.
(01-06-2019, 07:22 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Still support our man, Lamar. Rookie jitters, looking forward to next season as the defending North Champs.

PLEASE keep supporting him!  Do the "smart" thing and cut Flacco to free up 10 mil in cap space!  

Jackson looks completely lost and like he's in way over his head!

This could cripple your franchise for at least a few years!
Reply/Quote
LA had a good gameplan for Lamar and it was clearly working up until the 4th when they were clearly playing not to lose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote