Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Update!!!!!!
(12-13-2015, 10:24 PM)6andcounting Wrote: The bengals better be worried about getting a bye week because that's the only way they make it out of wildcard weekend.

Here we are again...

Why?  Did you not just say earlier Andy Dalton was terrible at big games/ playoff games?  

Now he is most likely gone...does that not give us the best chance we have had in the last 5 years?  

So Andy healthy = us losing the playoffs because of Andy

Andy out = us losing the playoffs because he's not playing.  

Anybody else confused?  
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 12:00 AM)Stonyhands Wrote: Here we are again...

Why?  Did you not just say earlier Andy Dalton was terrible at big games/ playoff games?  

Now he is most likely gone...does that not give us the best chance we have had in the last 5 years?  

Anybody else confused?  

Keep in mind you are talking to a steeler fan, the conversation and expectations of common sense and any sort of logic must be greatly lowered. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:30 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I swear I thought the OP would be about the swelling in Dalton's labia being down.

Lol... That's funny because I swear everytime Ben stubs his toe you guys are looking to pin a Purple Heart on him.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:24 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Steelers still on the outside looking in for the playoffs.

Yes, the fact remains the Steelers need help from another NFL team to make the playoffs due to their home loss against the Bengals. The Bengals on the other hand can win out and get a #2 seed. But, I see the Pats beating the Jets and knocking them down a notch so as long as the Steelers don't stub their toe this week they are the likely 5th or 6th seed.

We will all be rooting for the Steelers to win out and stay healthy, especially Rapist Ben, Gilbert, Williams (death threat NFL gangster) and my personal favorite Mitchell. I would hate to see any of these fellas meet a terrorist on or off the field in the coming weeks.  Ninja  Smirk

Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 12:00 AM)Stonyhands Wrote: Here we are again...

Anybody else confused?  

(12-14-2015, 12:19 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Keep in mind you are talking to a steeler fan, the conversation and expectations of common sense and any sort of logic must be greatly lowered. 

If either of you consider it 'logic' to conclude that one guy's lack of playoff success would directly improve the performance of the inexperienced backup who is replacing him, helping him to light it up in the playoffs, it's no wonder you're confused.  
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 08:54 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Bengals beat Baltimore and they win the division. Or… Bengals beat Denver and they win the division. Or…Steelers lose to Denver, Bengals win the division. Steelers lose to Baltimore, Bengals win the division. Steelers lose to Browns, Bengals win the division. 
Only question I have is if Bengals only beat SF and Pittsburgh win out then tiebreaker goes to common opponents as conference, division, and overall records will be tied as will head to head. 
Steelers lost to KC and Seattle but beat Arizona and Denver if they win out. Cincinnati beat KC and Seattle yet lose to Arizona and Denver if they only beat SF here out. Next tie breaker is strength of victory. I don’t know who that goes to. 
But the scenarios fare a lot better for Cincinnati as far as the division goes.

For the Division Division Record is the first tie breaker Beat the ravens we are 5-1 Best the Steelers can do winning out would be 4-2
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 02:10 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Yes, the fact remains the Steelers need help from another NFL team to make the playoffs due to their home loss against the Bengals. The Bengals on the other hand can win out and get a #2 seed. But, I see the Pats beating the Jets and knocking them down a notch so as long as the Steelers don't stub their toe this week they are the likely 5th or 6th seed.

We will all be rooting for the Steelers to win out and stay healthy, especially Rapist Ben, Gilbert, Williams (death threat NFL gangster) and my personal favorite Mitchell. I would hate to see any of these fellas meet a terrorist on or off the field in the coming weeks.  Ninja  Smirk

Even when the steelers lose this Sunday, the Pats will beat the Jets. That should make it come down to SOV, and Pitt has a better percentage.

They'll more than likely get the #6 seed.

If they don't stub their toe at Cleveland...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 02:26 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Even when the steelers lose this Sunday, the Pats will beat the Jets. That should make it come down to SOV, and Pitt has a better percentage.

They'll more than likely get the #6 seed.

If they don't stub their toe at Cleveland...

The Broncos just got beat by the Raiders at home.  And the Steelers just showed they can hold their own against the league's better defenses.  I think the Steelers have a very good chance of winning out.  
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:24 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Steelers still on the outside looking in for the playoffs.

i THUMB my nose to you...
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 11:40 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Oh man, you just dated yourself.  Oh man, I just dated myself!  Sad

LOL
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote