Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Congratulations Steelers
(12-14-2015, 10:38 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Yes, hitting a defensiveness receiver in the head shouldn't ever happen, especially from a piece of trash like Mitchell.

You didn't take out Dalton (he is a franchise QB, though), but you did take out one of the best TEs in the league and he's one of the keys to our offense this season.

Eh, he hit the TE after he caught the ball.  Maybe if the "franchise QB" hadn't hung him out the hit comes in at a better spot?

Either way it was bang-bang and he got flagged for it.  Probably get a fine too.

What do you think Burfict will get for the classy way he presents himself on the field? LOL
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 10:12 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Brad pretty sure they didn't take Dalton out. Freak accident like the bell tackle. Eifert? Frig yea it was dirty :angry:
Yeah, I was still so mad that I wasn't even thinking.
(12-14-2015, 11:22 AM)GMDino Wrote: Eh, he hit the TE after he caught the ball.  Maybe if the "franchise QB" hadn't hung him out the hit comes in at a better spot?

Either way it was bang-bang and he got flagged for it.  Probably get a fine too.

What do you think Burfict will get for the classy way he presents himself on the field? LOL

Our "franchise QB" was having one of the best years of any QB in the league.

Bang-bang?  Mitchell launched himself head-first at Eifert, WHO WAS DIVING FOR THE BALL AND HIS HEAD WAS NEAR THE GROUND, AWAY FROM HIS BODY, so it's not like he just "was going for a tackle or the ball and incidentally hit Eifert's head".......  he was targeting his head.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 11:42 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Yeah, I was still so mad that I wasn't even thinking.

Our "franchise QB" was having one of the best years of any QB in the league.

Bang-bang?  Mitchell launched himself head-first at Eifert, WHO WAS DIVING FOR THE BALL AND HIS HEAD WAS NEAR THE GROUND, AWAY FROM HIS BODY, so it's not like he just "was going for a tackle or the ball and incidentally hit Eifert's head".......  he was targeting his head.

It sounds like he was aiming for the chest and Eifert ducked into h2h contact.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 11:45 AM)6andcounting Wrote: It sounds like he was aiming for the chest and Eifert ducked into h2h contact.

lol!  

Please tell me you're joking!

I know Steelers fans are delusional, but you can't be that stupid!

Eifert was mid-air and completely stretched out!  

He COULDN'T have been going for his chest and then just "mistakingly" hit his head!
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 11:55 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol!  

Please tell me you're joking!

I know Steelers fans are delusional, but you can't be that stupid!

Eifert was mid-air and completely stretched out!  

He COULDN'T have been going for his chest and then just "mistakingly" hit his head!
You said Mitchell went low, which is what safeties are supposed to do to make hits to the chest instead of the head.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 11:45 AM)6andcounting Wrote: It sounds like he was aiming for the chest and Eifert ducked into h2h contact.

All hits on Bengals players are deliberate...don't you know anything? Ninja
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 11:58 AM)6andcounting Wrote: You said Mitchell went low, which is what safeties are supposed to do to make hits to the chest instead of the head.

Um.....  maybe you're not too good with location references or the makeup of the human body, but the chest is mid-range, not low.  

Either way, Eifert was outstretched, so he couldn't have been aiming for his chest.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 12:03 PM)GMDino Wrote: All hits on Bengals players are deliberate...don't you know anything? Ninja

Maybe he mistook Eifert for Huber?  They are both white guys.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 12:04 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Um.....  maybe you're not too good with location references or the makeup of the human body, but the chest is mid-range, not low.  

Either way, Eifert was outstretched, so he couldn't have been aiming for his chest.

So he went for the waist or legs, which is even further away from the head?
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 12:03 PM)GMDino Wrote: All hits on Bengals players are deliberate...don't you know anything? Ninja

Please try and justify it as a clean hit when the only thing he could have been launching himself towards was Eifert's head!

I need a good laugh!
Reply/Quote

Man, I hate injuries to any team, but you are giving me plenty of incentive to start hoping Steeler's players start dropping like flies. Ninja  I was hoping to see both the Steelers and Bengals healthy come playoff time to represent the AFCN well versus a bunch of banged up players like we had in 2014 for both teams
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 12:05 PM)6andcounting Wrote: So he went for the waist or legs, which is even further away from the head?

Wow.

Steelers fans really are simple.

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 12:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Wow.

Steelers fans really are simple.

Mitchell ducked to hit him low and Eifert fell into a h2h hit. Clear as day. Good pic.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 12:13 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Mitchell ducked to hit him low and Eifert fell into a h2h hit. Clear as day. Good pic.

Let's just give them this one.  The hit, which until recently would have been considered football, is now dirty.  Now we can discuss the POS Burfict and the dirty play he exhibits on every snap.  The guy makes Andre Waters look like a gentleman.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 12:13 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Mitchell ducked to hit him low and Eifert fell into a h2h hit. Clear as day. Good pic.

Eifert WAS DIVING FOR THE BALL AND OUTSTRETCHED!  If he was aiming to hit him low, he would have been diving 4 to 6 1/2 feet TO THE RIGHT!

You're HORRIBLE and PATHETIC at trying to defend your player's dirty hit!!
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 12:16 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Let's just give them this one.  The hit, which until recently would have been considered football, is now dirty.  Now we can discuss the POS Burfict and the dirty play he exhibits on every snap.  The guy makes Andre Waters look like a gentleman.

That's what I said in the gameday thread when it happened. Good call, bad rule.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 12:17 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Eifert WAS DIVING FOR THE BALL AND OUTSTRETCHED!  If he was aiming to hit him low, he would have been diving 4 to 6 1/2 feet TO THE RIGHT!

You're HORRIBLE and PATHETIC at trying to defend your player's dirty hit!!

If Eifert was standing he would have been hit in the chest. He was diving so it's all his fault.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 12:19 PM)6andcounting Wrote: If Eifert was standing he would have been hit in the chest. He was diving so it's all his fault.

Typical response from a Steelers' fans when they can't even debate anymore because their initial attempts were beyond pathetic.

[Image: you_fail.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Wow. I don't think I've ever seen Brad own anyone before, but here I see him owniing 6andcounting. Well done, Brad. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 03:11 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Wow. I don't think I've ever seen Brad own anyone before, but here I see him owniing 6andcounting. Well done, Brad. ThumbsUp

Any time you start typing in caps, you get the automatic L. I said when it happened that the call was correct.
Reply/Quote