Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Congratulations Steelers
(12-14-2015, 03:14 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Any time you make a post in all caps, you get the automatic L. I said when it happened that the call was correct.

First off, it wasn't all caps; it was MOSTLY all caps.. 2nd, the pic Brad posted shows that Mitchell was going for Eifert's head while Eifert was diving thereby proving his point.

Now, if it were ME arguing with Brad, I'd probably pull out a video or animated gif of the WHOLE play and not just an isolated pic, but that's me and I'm an intelligent man.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 12:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Wow.

Steelers fans really are simple.

Someone should tell Dalton to quit hanging his best receiver out to dry.

Mellow

Of course Mitchell also somehow when H2H while going OVER Eiffert.

[Image: image.jpg][Image: mm1.jpg][Image: mm2.jpg][Image: mm3.jpg]
[/url][/url]

Probably was more like a shoulder.

But the officials are watching out for player safety!

And clearly no Bengals fan would put up with a dirt player.

Rock On
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 03:46 PM)GMDino Wrote: Someone should tell Dalton to quit hanging his best receiver out to dry.

Mellow

[/url][/url]

Those pictures clearly show it's Eiffert's fault.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 03:46 PM)GMDino Wrote: Someone should tell Dalton to quit hanging his best receiver out to dry.

Mellow

[/url][/url]

Probably was more like a shoulder.

But the officials are watching out for player safety!

Rock On

He was blocked into him.  Any discussion after that is said is moot.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 03:53 PM)michaelsean Wrote: He was blocked into him.  Any discussion after that is said is moot.

If only this was true, then would wouldn't still be hearing about Kimo.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 03:55 PM)6andcounting Wrote: If only this was true, then would wouldn't still be hearing about Kimo.

Point

6's head.   Tongue
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 03:55 PM)michaelsean Wrote:  Point

6's head.   Tongue
Your point was obvious considering he wasn't even blocked.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 04:00 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Your point was obvious considering he wasn't even blocked.

You can't see if he was or he wasn't, but it doesn't matter.  It's been declared it and that's that.

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 03:52 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Those pictures clearly show it's Eiffert's fault.

I blame Dalton for a poor throw to a wide open receiver. 
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 04:20 PM)GMDino Wrote: I blame Dalton for a poor throw to a wide up receiver. 

He was wide up wasn't he?

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 04:20 PM)GMDino Wrote: I blame Dalton for a poor throw to a wide up receiver. 

I blame Big Jen for raping multiple women also so what is your point. AD missed an open TE and Ben raped multiple women. I will give AD the get of jail card on this one.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Steelers warned via social media they would be headhunting. The hit on Eifert was them backing up their claims....not much more to it than that.

As for 55? I'm just pissed off that he didn't complete his mission. It's coming one day though....and I can't wait.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 11:22 AM)GMDino Wrote: .

What do you think Burfict will get for the classy way he presents himself on the field? LOL

Uh, named to the All-Pro team?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 04:41 PM)michaelsean Wrote: He was wide up wasn't he?

LOL
:angry:

(12-14-2015, 06:07 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I blame Big Jen for raping multiple women also so what is your point. AD missed an open TE and Ben raped multiple women. I will give AD the get of jail card on this one.

You have issues.   Confused

(12-14-2015, 06:11 PM)Wyche Wrote: Steelers warned via social media they would be headhunting.  The hit on Eifert was them backing up their claims....not much more to it than that.

As for 55?  I'm just pissed off that he didn't complete his mission. It's coming one day though....and I can't wait.

Will the Bengals finally get that hit on Hines Ward?  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 06:19 PM)GMDino Wrote: Will the Bengals finally get that hit on Hines Ward?  Mellow
That's on the list, but behind getting revenge for whatever happened to Ken Anderson in the 80's.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 06:26 PM)6andcounting Wrote: That's on the list, but behind getting revenge for whatever happened to Ken Anderson in the 80's.

You mean this?

[Image: bilde?NewTbl=1&Site=AB&Date=20110521&Cat...h=465&q=90]

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 07:03 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: You mean this?

[Image: bilde?NewTbl=1&Site=AB&Date=20110521&Cat...h=465&q=90]

I don't know. Maybe. Somebody, I'm pretty sure you, whined about a hit on Anderson a few months ago.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 03:14 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Any time you start typing in caps, you get the automatic L. I said when it happened that the call was correct.

Any time you answer a post, saying you've been owned, you get the automatic L. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 03:46 PM)GMDino Wrote:

Rock On

Don't be such a dummy. Burfict was cutting Pat's legs so he wouldn't tackle Ben and cause him to re-injure his vagina.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 12:19 PM)6andcounting Wrote: If Eifert was standing he would have been hit in the chest. He was diving so it's all his fault.

That logic is about as dumb as saying a guy gets shot but he ducked when he heard gun fire, and ended up in the path of a bullet. Mitchell is classless, and dirty. You want to defend him, cool. It shows exactly the type of person you are.

If you actually pay attention ever, you'd realize a great deal of Bengal fans don't approve of Burfict's antics. His play is great, but all the extra cheap crap is bush league.

Defending a degenerate, makes you as bad as the degenerate.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote