Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulations Ted Karras-Bengals WPMOY
The Cincinnati Bengals nominated C Ted Karras as their candidate for the Walter Peyton Man of the Year award. With his Cincy Hat initiative, Ted has raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for the Village of Merici a community for adults with developmental disabilities. He is active with their community as well bringing residents to games, and going to the Village to attend events.

He is active in the Cincinnati community as well. He visits schools. hospitals, and charity events. On top of that, he is an all around good guy

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Excellent representative for the Bengals organization.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
One of the most likable players on the team. He also happened to have a hell of a game last night.

Reply/Quote
well worth the time to watch.

Reply/Quote
He is a good man Ted.

SCREW YOU TENNESSEE!!!Mad
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 07:28 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: He is a good man Ted.

SCREW YOU TENNESSEE!!!Mad

"They gotta play us"
Reply/Quote
Honestly one of my favourite Bengals in my time following the team, and he's not even been here that long. Love this guy.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 07:22 PM)pally Wrote: well worth the time to watch.  

Awesome video Pally!!! As the former golf coach for the Thurston County Special Olympics golf team, ( 1 state champion) it is something special to work with these guys and girls... 
BTW I will be getting a Cincy hat, I hope other do to!! Now to decide what color...
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2023, 12:41 AM)sandwedge Wrote: Awesome video Pally!!! As the former golf coach for the Thurston County Special Olympics golf team, ( 1 state champion) it is something special to work with these guys and girls... 
BTW I will be getting a Cincy hat, I hope other do to!! Now to decide what color...

I got white..
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
Ted has been playing well lately as well. Earlier in the season many including me were thinking about drafting a Center
like Powers-Johnson from Oregon. Still not against it, but Ted is showing he still has a lot to his game. Hope he sticks
around for a while and he is a great dude off the field as this award is a testament to that.

Sure would love for Ted to get a Lombardi with us. You can tell how much he loves the city and the fans and his
experience here more than New England.
Reply/Quote
The team is bringing 30 residents of Ted's charity City of Medici to the game on Saturday

Reply/Quote
Ted is winning the charity vote so far....keep on those tweets or vote on line at https://www.nfl.com/honors/man-of-the-year/

Reply/Quote