Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulations Trey Hendrickson
Trey was named the AFC Defensive Player of the Week. I'm glad the NFL final noticed him.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
He earned it...
Reply/Quote
Congratulations Trey well deserved ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2022, 09:33 AM)pally Wrote: Trey was named the AFC Defensive Player of the Week. I'm glad the NFL final noticed him.

He did make the Pro Bowl last season. But yeah, he should get even more attention than he does.

Reply/Quote
We are going to need another performance like that
Out of Trey if we are expecting to slow down Miami's
Mercurial WRs.
With Reader out everyone on the dline needs to
Turn up a few levels
Reply/Quote
TREY IS a BEAST!! WAY TO GO TREY!!!!
Reply/Quote
Gratz to Trey could not happen to a nicer guy.
Reply/Quote
Hopefully he will continue to play at a high level. He is a difference maker on this defense. He’s the only consistent pass rusher they have so they need him to play well.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2022, 12:28 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Hopefully he will continue to play at a high level.  He is a difference maker on this defense. He’s the only consistent pass rusher they have so they need him to play well.

So true. Sure would love it if Ossai would finally show up and start being a consistent pass rusher for us.

Ossai has been disappointing me so far this year, thought he would be getting much more pressure as that is supposed to 
be his strength along with taking great angles against the run.

Congrats to Trey as others said, he deserved it 2 sack fumbles and a half a sack to boot?

One hell of a game.
Reply/Quote
Not only DPW, but PFF has him listed Z the highest rated pazs rushing end in the league.
Reply/Quote
It was great seeing Trey play like his usual self. Dude is a real problem for QBs when he's in the zone.
Reply/Quote
Pretty sure he drew a holding penalty too, which means he was held about 20 times.
Reply/Quote
I'm still in awe of the playoff game he had against KC. He put it all out there and it showed - down to the last second.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Well done Trey.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2022, 07:27 PM)M.W. Wrote: Pretty sure he drew a holding penalty too, which means he was held about 20 times.

He probably gets held more than any other player. Still remember last year's opener against the Vikings when he was
held all game long and only a couple were called. On the one penalty he drew against the Jets he started rushing from 
the outside and swiped to the inside making sure Flacco was caught in the pocket and the LT had to hold him.

Discipline. He isn't like Dunlap who would just always go wide and play undisciplined in his pass rush and is one of the 
reasons we moved on from him. Trey makes sure he doesn't go too wide and open up running lanes for the QB and RB.

(09-28-2022, 07:36 PM)Interceptor Wrote: I'm still in awe of the playoff game he had against KC. He put it all out there and it showed - down to the last second.

No doubt, his effort is second to none in his pass rush and sometimes he is a good run stopper too.

Love how disciplined he plays.
Reply/Quote
Hoping to see Trey wrap Tua up a couple of times tonight.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 07:54 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Hoping to see Trey wrap Tua up a couple of times tonight.

Terron Armstead played really good against Vonn Miller. But Trey is a different animal. More physical, not all speed like Vonn.

We will see. I think BJ Hill is the guy who might have a good night or Sam who hasn't had his breakout game yet rushing.
Reply/Quote