Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Congratulations on the AFC North title
Congratulations to all you Bengal fans! I hope you guys go all the way in the AFC, if not you then Buffalo or the Titans. I hope you guys had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Reply/Quote
Thanks PB. It's been a good ride so far. Hopefully we see you in the SB.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 09:40 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Congratulations to all you Bengal fans! I hope you guys go all the way in the AFC, if not you then Buffalo or the Titans. I hope you guys had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Thanks and we will meet you in LA on February 13th friend. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Thanks and congrats on #1
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 09:53 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Thanks and we will meet you in LA on February 13th friend. 

I don’t think we will make it. Tampa is in the way and Dallas is tough as well. You guys can beat anybody I think.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 10:14 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I don’t think we will make it. Tampa is in the way and Dallas is tough as well. You guys can beat anybody I think.

Agree that Bengals can beat anybody, yet if forced to make a large monetary wager on just one of those teams making it to SB ?

Would have to lay it on the Pack !  

But will be rooting with all my heart in each game for the Bengals and hope to see this happen though.

Either way it should be very exciting for both fanbases this postseason.  

Good Luck !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 09:43 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Thanks PB. It's been a good ride so far. Hopefully we see you in the SB.

And hope that we can kick a gimme field goal to win the game.  Tongue
Reply/Quote
Thanks and good luck to you
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 10:14 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I don’t think we will make it. Tampa is in the way and Dallas is tough as well. You guys can beat anybody I think.

Naw, Tampa jusy lost AB and if I heard right another reciever or rb. They are beatable.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 11:32 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Naw, Tampa jusy lost AB and if I heard right another reciever or rb. They are beatable.

They have Brady though. He is the best ever to play the game.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 10:43 PM)BengalRed Wrote: And hope that we can kick a gimme field goal to win the game.  Tongue

That was the craziest game I think I have ever watched in all my years of watching football. Really we had no business winning that game. You guys beat us that day and your in way better shape seeding wise. We would have lost the first round bye if we lost that day.
Reply/Quote