Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratz! A quiet off seasond& no Suspension. Can't remember last time.
I honestly can not remember the last time Bengals had an off season without some kinda drama little or big.

This year The Bengals go into the season with no legal battles, no Suspension, no possible suspensions from legal cases.
I want to thank this team for no off season bad drama.
Only health of some players are the question marks going in. That is normal for the NFL.

So hears to amazing 2015 season.
Hoping for a major annoucment on AJ Green this week.
That is all.
[Image: 2qGWGd.png]
Reply/Quote
I can't remember the last time the Bengals did have drama.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Talk about jinxing
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2015, 01:50 PM)Element Wrote: Talk about jinxing

PacMan hittin up the club as we speak Tongue
Reply/Quote
People shouldn't be congratulated for being law abiding citizens. This should be expected 100% of the time.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2015, 01:57 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: People shouldn't be congratulated for being law abiding citizens. This should be expected 100% of the time.

Except it rarely happens. Most people drive to fast and brush it off as having a heavy foot. Folks cheat on taxes, litter or even just do home improvements that aren't inspected when they should be. In fact it's almost impossible to obey every law all the time and nobody really expects it.
Still, you're right. Just being an ok person isn't going to get your face on My Rushmore nor should it.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2015, 06:25 PM)grampahol Wrote: Except it rarely happens. Most people drive to fast and brush it off as having a heavy foot. Folks cheat on taxes, litter or even just do home improvements that aren't inspected when they should be. In fact it's almost impossible to obey every law all the time and nobody really expects it.
Still, you're right. Just being an ok person isn't going to get your face on My Rushmore nor should it.

True, everything is against the law and people break it all the time and don't even know it.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2015, 01:57 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: People shouldn't be congratulated for being law abiding citizens.  This should be expected 100% of the time.

They should but...in the past it hasn't gone that way. You can't pretend that isn't true. And winning the SB is the first priority but if we go all the way AND do it with guys who have kept their nose clean, that's a bonus. Heck, it is easier to do with no legal distractions. 

Reply/Quote
There's a bonus to life not getting in trouble. Most folks take it for granted until they actually get in trouble. I got in trouble years ago, but lemme tell you that staying out of trouble at my age sure beats the hell out of sitting in the pokey.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote