Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Consolidated Prospect Rankings
I have not done this for a few years, but felt like getting back on the horse.  This is an aggregated prospect listing the average big board ranking for approximately the top 241 prospects.  At the 142nd prospect we start to run into prospects that are not ranked on one of the 4 big boards I used to build this table.  Prospect rankings came from CBS, NFL.com, PFF, and The Draft Network.   I have included static images of the first 84 prospects in this thread as well as an attachment of the actual spreadsheet so that you can sort as desired  (I was limited to only 3 attachments so that is why the static images stop at ranking 84).

Some of the things I found interesting are within the top 9 there are 4 seperate "tiers".  
Tier 1: Trevor Lawrence
Tier 2: Chase, Pits, and Sewell
Tier 3: Parsons, Waddle, and Wilson
Tier 4: Smith and Fields

and how wildly different prospects are ranked across the boards. (I am assuming some are updated more oftern and reflect prodays) For example Tyson Cambell, CB, Georgia is ranked 26th on CBS and 114 on TDN.

.xlsx   Average Prospect Ranking.xlsx (Size: 34.72 KB / Downloads: 6)

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
This is a site I use for average big board ratings.

https://www.nflmockdraftdatabase.com/big-boards/2021/consensus-big-board-2021
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Nice, thanks
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2021, 03:34 PM)Whatever Wrote: This is a site I use for average big board ratings.

https://www.nflmockdraftdatabase.com/big-boards/2021/consensus-big-board-2021

Thanks for that, I had not seen that site before.

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
Would it not be nice to see Team Boards especially 1/2 round after the draft to start to justify how good mock rankings correlate to team boards.. in the end team boards count...
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2021, 04:04 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Would it not be nice to see Team Boards especially 1/2 round after the draft to start to justify how good mock rankings correlate to team boards.. in the end team boards count...

yes, I have thought that would be a great thing.  I suppose the only way that would happen is if the NFL released a pay per view version of the draft that included team boards or some other such way they could monetize it.

Reply/Quote
(03-25-2021, 04:28 PM)Burma Wrote: yes, I have thought that would be a great thing.  I suppose the only way that would happen is if the NFL released a pay per view version of the draft that included team boards or some other such way they could monetize it.

I think it would be up to the team to allow seeing the board after the draft... since they don;t want to give away anything during the draft
Reply/Quote