Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Continue to bash Marvin Lewis, steelers fans...
He's a pittsburgh native. One of your own.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
No wonder he's so stupid
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 12:53 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He's a pittsburgh native. One of your own.

Oh, no wonder.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 12:53 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He's a pittsburgh native. One of your own.

It took you this long to come up with that smack?
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 01:12 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: No wonder he's so stupid

(01-10-2016, 01:12 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Oh, no wonder.

Word!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 01:28 PM)GMDino Wrote: It took you this long to come up with that smack?

I had to dive, head first, off the tallest building in Cincinnati several times this morning so i could dumb it down enough for stupid steelers fans to be able to get it. 

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 01:32 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I had to dive, head first, off the tallest building in Cincinnati several times this morning so i could dumb it down enough for stupid steelers fans to be able to get it. 

No, I mean 12 seasons...zero playoff wins...and you JUST thought to mention that?

Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:01 PM)GMDino Wrote: No, I mean 12 seasons...zero playoff wins...and you JUST thought to mention that?

Cool

I'm pretty sure i've made known my feelings on "Super Marvio" any times on many forums on this and the previous message board.

Reply/Quote