Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cool Chase Vid
Even if Chase wasn't your first choice (he was my 3rd after Pitts and Sewell) it's still hard to not be excited as hell about the potential and possibilities with him now being a part of this offense. 

Reply/Quote
Cool video! I was watching Chase videos last night before bed. Couldn't fall asleep until after midnight. Pretty excited about watching this offense!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
“Get used to those end zones” :D

Reply/Quote
If you noticed in the video he was recording a message. He was responding to a fan video sending back a personal message

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(05-03-2021, 01:29 PM)pally Wrote: If you noticed in the video he was recording a message.  He was responding to a fan video sending back a personal message

Yeah, Zim had been one of the loudest supporters of Team Chase. LOL
Reply/Quote
Awesome vid. With us getting Chase and upgrading the trenches on both sides who wouldn't be extremely excited? Rock On
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2021, 01:43 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yeah, Zim had been one of the loudest supporters of Team Chase. LOL

He was pretty much the CEO lol. It’s cool they had Chase reach out to him. The difference in fan relations since Elizabeth Blackburn came on has been night and day.

Reply/Quote
I thought it was interesting that they have all the available cleats there for players to pick from. (It's the little things.)
Reply/Quote