Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Cool shirt...
(12-15-2017, 01:26 PM)Takedown Wrote: Agreed.

So bungle fan edits the original post just so he can agree with himself.

That's cutting edge smack right there son.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 02:05 PM)Vlad Wrote: Whereas with bungle fans its very clear.

Says they 'guy' who is getting emotional over a player on his team who caused his own injury. Stupid.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 02:25 PM)Vlad Wrote: So bungle fan edits the original post just so he can agree with himself.

That's cutting edge smack right there son.

Lol. You see what I did there huh? Now reverse what you just said to yourself. Keep on trying.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 02:01 PM)Vlad Wrote:  Wear it proudly bungle fan.

I would.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 02:26 PM)Takedown Wrote: Says they 'guy' who is getting emotional over a player on his team who caused his own injury. Stupid.

Really?

Says the guy who makes stuff up because he ain't got nothin.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 02:31 PM)Vlad Wrote: Really?

Says the guy who makes stuff up because he ain't got nothin.

You're going no where with this (your hypocrisy is sky rocketing)... Unlike Shazier who went to the hospital after his last hit. Ouch. Cry
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 02:31 PM)Takedown Wrote: I would.

Yes I know you would bungle fan, but Shaziers name isn't on it .
What are you and Kain trying to hide?

You need to work in a design with Shaziers name on it so that any ambiguity is eliminated.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 12:45 PM)Takedown Wrote: Is that a chick or a dude?

It Pat!!!! 

as is all stealer fans.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 02:34 PM)Takedown Wrote: You're going no where with this (your hypocrisy is sky rocketing)... Unlike Shazier who went to the hospital after his last hit. Ouch. Cry

I went fishing with this awesome t-shirt thread and caught you and a half dozen more bungle fans.
Anyone else gonna bite?
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 02:41 PM)Vlad Wrote: I went fishing and caught you and a half dozen more bungle fans.

Yawn
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 02:38 PM)Vlad Wrote: Yes I know you would bungle fan, but Shaziers name isn't on it .
What are you and Kain trying to hide?

You need to work in a design with Shaziers name on it so that any ambiguity is eliminated.
Hmm you're right! I'll be sure to include that.
Reply/Quote
This is asinine, in extremely poor taste, and low class.

This is the type of shit that makes me much more of a casual fan than I used to be.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 02:41 PM)Vlad Wrote: I went fishing with this awesome t-shirt thread and caught you and a half dozen more bungle fans.
Anyone else gonna bite?

Nah. I'll just go to a Pittsburgh bar where everyone can get cheap women and cheap shots.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 02:54 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Nah. I'll just go to a Pittsburgh bar where everyone can get cheap women and cheap shots.

[Image: fat-steelers-fan_display_image.jpg]

.......careful what you wish for.......

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 02:51 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: This is asinine, in extremely poor taste, and low class.

This is the type of shit that makes me much more of a casual fan than I used to be.

Well I agree it's in poor taste, but it's certainly not sponsored by the team so take it with a grain of salt.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 02:08 AM)Vlad Wrote: [Image: karma.jpg]

Hot seller!

Available in hoodie as well!

[Image: image-1251.jpeg]

And sweatshirt...

[Image: steelers-karma-juju-smith-schuster-vonta...weater.jpg]

Old new. Thanks for playing.

Serious question though. If there's one guy on an NFL football team that doesn't gaf and is capable and willing to end someone's career...would you want to make that guy mad?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 02:51 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: This is asinine, in extremely poor taste, and low class.

But Bel...he was just "fishing" and he caught so many unsuspecting Bengals fans with the attempt. 

You mean to tell me you can't appreciate that?

I mean, i replied to the thread before i saw the post where he outed himself for what he was trying to do and i was so instantly embarrassed that he caught ME with this cutting edge sleight-of-hand that i was unsure if i should even reply to you!

Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 04:33 PM)GMDino Wrote: Well I agree it's in poor taste, but it's certainly not sponsored by the team so take it with a grain of salt.

But it's still one of those things that we see across fanbases. I don't like being associated with such things, and being a part of a fandom that does this is association. I just have to call it as I see it.
Reply/Quote
How would doctors tell if Vontez Birthdefect even had a concussion or symton's of one? He is mentally ******** to begin with.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 04:49 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: But it's still one of those things that we see across fanbases. I don't like being associated with such things, and being a part of a fandom that does this is association. I just have to call it as I see it.

No it's not.  The only way you can be associated with this is to purchase and or wear it or be Vlad.  Dude...you're getting way to sensitive, the rode you are choosing leads to being associated with just about anything anyone has ever done in the world.  Ask your wife/girlfriend (can't remember) to let your balls out of her purse once in a while.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote